Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, January 27, 2007

bark bark bark

Hello friends! I hope you are all having a great weekend! We are just relaxing around here, but my mom is going to see something called HOCKEY tonight and leaving us at home. She is seeing Penguins play Coyotes, DUH, I am sure I would know who would win that, but whatever.

So my mom put a BARK Box thing on the side over there if you want to send me a quick bark!

Mom has been saying how its not fair that I always post about Tanner's Doofus face so she decided to post some of my not so flattering moments. I swear this woman is just plain mean sometimes.

I shouldn't have had that last beer.....
Ok, I don't know what is going on here. I swear I have never done drugs...

Joey
This is just Cuz BLISS. I hear Simba hates his cuz, I just don't get it!!!

We're out of CHEESE???
I believe this is when Mom told me that there was another dog coming to live with us, or maybe we were just out of cheese.

It makes me so MAD!!
Again, the Cuz, they make me do things I cannot explain

I need a dentist.  I have some funk in my teeth.
Finally, the ultimate humiliation. Yes, my teeth are tiny and weird and I had some serious FUNK stuck in them in this photo.

I am off to find something to eat of mom's. Feel free to bark it up in my bark box about how mean my mom is.

22 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - those aren't so bad .. except maybe the last one .. that's kind of scary. Hope you find something good to chew on!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

hahahaha - love that last pic Joe!!! Too funny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

1:07 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Muzzer has already posted some of my gnarliest photos, so I'm not afraid of making fun of Teka. But Maggie is right, the last on is the best of all!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Oooh you look so fierce...but I still love ya!
My mum loves the rugby but dad suspects it's just so she can look at the mens legs and bums in those shorts!

Loui xx

3:58 PM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

I think all those pictures were darl;ing, Joe! You are just too cute.
Hey- were you serious about Emmy not getting any better till she is 4??? The Humans will never last that long.
Big Wags,
Isabella

4:38 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Oops! that dang Linda was logged in and I didn't know it- that last entry was from me, Isabella!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey! I love looking at your pictures, and even Tanner's! I have some even worse pictures of Ruby - so don't feel too bad.

Love the blog - I check it every other day or so!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hi Joe - you have a lot of cuzes. I just got one the other day because you other Bostons love them so much. I like my chewies better, but I'm trying the cuz. I'm on dogswithblogs now!! The fame is going to my head!!!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Rocky here. Those pictures are not so bad. You should see my goofy, googly-eyed brother Ozzie. You think the Doofus is bad. Now those are some funky pictures. Have a great weekend!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joe

those are not doofus! it's the cuz!

is your hoomans back home yet??

wet wet licks

Boo

8:16 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I am truly scared now.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey you look rabid in that last photo!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

9:05 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You look scary in the last one, vampire dog.

Simba xx

1:47 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Those photos are cute and not doofus. We too dont understand why Simba does not like the Cuz...You got the same green Dino Cuz as ours :)

Love
Boy n Baby

9:51 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

I did what you told me to do, I covered my eyes until the "comment" section so I can leave you a comment to tell you I didn't see anything. Your image in my head is still PERFECT!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

12:46 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh Joey, I'm going to have nightmares seeing those green eyes and all those teeth... you should save that pic for Halloween!!

I'm gonna have to try that Cuz toy. Why? Just cuz! (hee hee)

T-man

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your teeth aren't so bad, joe. mine haf funk stuck on them all the time, but i'm trying to brush them myself now.

love..
chiyo

9:10 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

You are so photogenic I love all your pics.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

11:31 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Joe, I think we should turn the cameras around on our humans... they aren't exactly the best looking at all times either.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Joey.. we dop by again to tell you that Mama has used ur 3rd picture as her MSN display pic. She says that you are super super cute.

Love
Boy n Baby

1:41 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Woah, wouldn't want to meet those teeth in a dark alleyway, hehe!

Licks
Oscar x

2:33 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey, you look cool in those pix. Real guys don't worry about that kind of stuff anyway. Posting those shows that you're a real guy, Joe!
Play bows,
Zim

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home