Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, February 12, 2007

so long, fairwell, aw fweeder sane, goodbye

So we will not be talking to you until Saturday, I will get back to posting more request pictures then. But for now, I will share some shots so you can remember us while we are away at the grandparent's.

My Mom would like to say her back really says Perseverance and she thanks the people that said it does look like that because she has heard horror stories of people getting chinese characters and thinking they mean "LOVE" and it really means large pizza, or something stupid :)

i wasn't just sleeping on the same couch as tanner!
MOM what are you DOING?! this can't be one of the last photos they see! ME on the same couch as THE DOOFUS!! (and the bear cuz and the STEELERS blanket)

not going to look at the camera lady
Oh my goodness, this one is WORSE. What if someone stumbles across my blog for the first time, they will think that Tanner and I are loving brothers!!

um, some food would be nice
Tanner wanted to be sure we documented what he will do when he wants food, as the grandparents are old, and may not be able to take his SUBTLE hint when he drags his bowl all over the house.

angry
And finally, a lovely photo of me. Please don't forget me when I am gone, I promise I will not forget you guys!! *sob* I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day, and happy birthday to Gus, and oh my I am going to cry!! GOODBYE MY FRIENDS!! GOODBYE!!! (mom would again like to point out what a drama queen Joey is)

27 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We sure will miss you!!! You'll be so busy munching dog treats and being spoiled to even notice you miss your mom and dad. --- Missy

8:36 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

What No Joey till Saturday?? That's so long... Have fun with your grandparents. And come back with lots of photos.

Joey, you're not a drama queen but a sensitive new age doggie

~ fufu

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe! i will miss you lots and lots!!! remember to drag the camera over to your grandma's and teach her how to use it :)

have a great holiday! stop crying, you're making me cry too!

love..
chiyo

9:38 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh no, we're going to miss you! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day at your grandparents. I hope your grandparents dote on you two, and you score big in treats and toys!!

T-man

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My parents are gonna be gone too .. .we need to figure out a way to have a party ...

11:31 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Farewell, farewell, parting is such sweet sorrow. Right enough of that, laters!

Simba xx

1:44 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh joey, it's just a few days away and i'm sure your grandma will give you lots of treats!

btw, yes, that tattoo chinese characters indeed is Perseverance. ignore what my mom said coz she fail her chinese subject in school and do not qualify as a translator. luckily herbie point it out just right. and i like your explanation on how some people got cheated with LOVE and LARGE PIZZA!

wet wet licks

Boo

1:57 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw Joey, I'm really going to miss you. make sure grandma & grandad take really good care of you (& Doofus).

Licks
Oscar x

2:07 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

We'll miss you! When you get back, can we see some upside down pictures?

8:19 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

We will miss you lots! And thank you for my first birthday good wishes.

8:30 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Be safe, Joey! We're going to miss you TONS and BUNCHES!
Love,
Amber

2:12 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

What in the hell am I going to do all week, work!?!?!? NOOOOOOOO!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean, your grandparents are "old'?!! EXCUSE ME!!! I happen to know that my sister will undulge your every need! Party time! No rules!! Lose the broccoli! It's going to be REAL FOOD! Aunt Patty

6:28 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Joey.. I got your card. It's so cute and nice. Thanks. I like you guys too. :)

~ fufu

7:41 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Joey.. I got your card. It's so cute and nice. Thanks. I like you guys too. :)

~ fufu

7:41 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
You will be missed... my mum and I love reading your blog and will certainly have 'withdrawal symptoms' until you are back!!
How abt teaching your grandparents to blog??

8:06 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Have fun with your grandparents. I hope they give you lots of treats while your parents are gone. And tell Tanner to keep his toes out of your food!
Comet

9:33 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Hi Joe & Tanner, come back soon. I'll miss reading your blog!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey & tanner,

i wish you two have a wonderful valentine's day! but don't eat chocolate okay?

wet wet licks

Boo

1:24 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'll miss you Joey and Tanner! I know all about the being left alone stuff! I hope you're having a good time with gram and gramp!

Happy Valentine's day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:13 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

What! You will be gone! Oh wewill miss you so much. Lucky you posted some very nice photos so that if we miss, we will just come by your blog :)

Love
Boy n Baby

7:53 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

when you guys are online again, check our blog for a special v-day message from our Sis...

8:35 AM  
Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Joey and Tanner! Can't wait till you're back!

Your pal, Mackie

9:19 AM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there doogs,

work the 'I need a treat, and need it now' exercise.

You know the one.

Grandparents are sure to be sucked in.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

9:07 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

I loved all the pictures-
Big Wags,
Isabella

10:48 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Valentines Day, darling Joey and Tanner :-)

Big hugs and kisses,

Opy

2:16 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine's day!
Comet and BLU

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home