Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, February 10, 2007

more photo requests

so Vix wanted to see Detective Stains on a case. Many of you may not know that in my spare time, I tend to do some detective work. Cubby and FuFu the Hamsterrier also wanted to see me dressed up, so this will be for them also!

Remember the Coke bear that we used to train Doofus on how to treat his Valentine, Lillie? Well, we haven't seen him in a while, so I figured I better get my detective coat on and go take a look for him...

on the case
I am on the case!!

detective stains
I am taking a good sniff of the air but I don't seem to smell the coke bear. I do smell someone grilling some burgers, maybe I should just go find that house instead. But no, I better stay on the case, that Coke bear is good for humping, er I mean, loving.

i smell something
The Doofus said he wanted to help. Oh ya, Tanner, that really looks like a Coke bear to me. At least he found his stupid chew thing that he has been whining about to me. You should hear this guy after Mom and Dad go to work. He sits in his house and I hear this for hours. "Hey Joe, like one time I had a toy that was blue, and like, its gone. Hey Joe, one time I lived in another house, and like, its gone. Hey Joe, do you know how to get me out of this house? Hey Joe, you aren't trying to sleep are you? Hey Joe, do you know how to get me out of this house? Hey Joe, this one time I had a toy and it was blue, and now its gone." Seriously, ALL DAY LONG.

Anyway...

back to the house!
I think I hear something in the house, lets go Doofus! Try to keep up!!

here is the coke bear
Look up there! I send the Doofus on the dangerous mission to scale the back of the couch and get the bear.

MINE
Here he is! The coke bear, give him to me!!

returning the bear to his natural habitat
We took his stupid sweater off and returned him to his natural habitat! Just another day in the life of Detective Stains.

I must inform you now, so that you have time to prepare...Mom and Dad are leaving town, again, to go to the mountains WITHOUT me. I am going to my grandparent's house, so from Tuesday until SATURDAY I will not be posting. My goodness people, go get your sedatives and tissue boxes now because its going to be a rough week. I am so sorry!!!

15 Stains:

Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hey Tanner, I am sorry but I won't kiss the Lillie monster for you! I asked Jordan to. I think he will.

Mr. Whiskers

1:25 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hi Tanner:
Check out my blog.......Love, your valentine.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my Dog! I am weeping already.....

I like your detective outfit very much, in the style of Columbo perhaps?

"Just one more thing......."

love and licks and have a grrrrrreat time at your Holiday Home!

Marv xxxxx

1:38 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Good work detective Stains.

Mean mum & dad going away AGAIN without you. Hope you get spoilt by grandma & grandad.

Will miss you!

Licks
Oscar x

1:47 PM  
Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Cool coat dude!

I was wondering if Coke-Bear survived? He looks like he might have been torn up a little in the end there.

Chuck

7:21 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

you look supah-fly in that coat.

7:34 PM  
Blogger v said...

These were WONDERFUL! Thank you, Joey! And I loved so much your play-by-play of a typical day with Doofus Face. Admit it -- do you taunt him with your freedom during the day while he's cooped up in his house? It's okay if you do, I won't tell Mom.

Good luck on your next case! This one's in the books.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: Teka will miss seeing pictures of Doofus while your mom and dad are gone. I will miss your sterling wit. Hope you get really spoiled by the g-parents. Your mom and dad deserve it for leaving you again

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great coat ... now you need a hat and pipe to go with it!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Detective Stains you're on the ball, errrr, bear.

Doofus sounds like he's a broken record there every day. How do you stand it?

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

12:35 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

How are we going to get through the week without Joe Stains?!?! This stinks.
Play bows,
Zim

1:16 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You are quite the detective! It's cool that you have a sidekick, too!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

What a cool detective outfit...I think you were missing some glasses though to make you look even more clever!

Have a good break, will miss you!

Loui xx

4:10 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Oh Joey, you look so cool just like Sherlock Holmes.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:48 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I love your coat! You look so snazzy and sophisticated!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home