Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, February 11, 2007

days go by

Here we are fulfilling more of your photo requests. Aramis wanted to see my neighborhood.

Picture 166
This is the corner of our street. There is a school right across from us and I love to yell at all the annoying kids. They are so loud and obnoxious.

Picture 286
This is right up the street. This is the place where Mom and Dad go everyday when they leave us home alone FOREVER. They work at the same place and its in my neighborhood so they get to come home and see me everyday at lunch time.

tom's new obsession
This is my Dad's favorite place in the whole neighborhood. It is called "Fiesta Burrito". I never get to go there.

leaning tree
This is an older pic, but its right down the street, look at that crazy tree. Charlie Kelley-Church asked for a pic of my favorite tree, this is it!! CKC also asked to see pics of my Dad's dragon tattoos.

tom's dragon
Here is the green one. (please note my dad is wearing an awesome boston terrier shirt)

the other dragon
There is the red one.

back, done
My mom has one on her back, that is a real old and poorly taken photo. I think the characters in the middle say, Joe Stains.

Finally, Zach wanted to see me dancing. Here I am!!

dancing pants

23 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You are so lucky your mom and dad work so close by because mine don't and I get my grandma to let me out two days a week and she's scary like everyone except my mom and dad.
Oh, and I'm at my grandma's right now and I got to eat some parmesan cheese which is my new favorite. Do you like cheese?
Ike

6:20 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, are you sure the chinese words means "joe stains"?? i asked mom (well, me & my hooman are chinese) and mom said it roughly translated into "power". hehehe.

you have nice neighbourhood. all i see here is building and houses. :-(

wet wet licks

Boo

6:42 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

I wish my mom worked close enough to come home at lunch. Then I wouldn't go down the steps in my crate, or try to escape. Your neighborhood looks really cool. I wish we had palm trees....
Love, Lillie Valentine. MUACH

6:47 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

(Bow)wow they're serious drawings on your mom and dad.

Did you colour them in?

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

7:25 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

is good tat ur owner is back during lunch time...

my owner only back @ dinner time..!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey! Way cool stuff! And I can tell you are much better at dancing than the Doofus.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Joey, I love your favorite tree. I would go crazy peeing on it! My girl works close enough to come home at lunch too, but she rarely does. You are lucky your people do.
Comet

Do you or Tanner wake up in the middle of the night and bark at your dad's dragons? Those teeth kind of scare me.
BLU

9:32 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Whoa, your hoomans got cool tattoo. Err, we dont know what the Chinese Characters mean? Cos mom not chinese but we will try ask our Dad. He is Chinese but his chinese sux.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:51 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You are a rock star! Cool dancing!

My mom has tattoos, too. She has a panther, a fish, a rose, and a butterfly. She wants a shark next.

10:54 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joey...your daddy has pretty colors...i cant wait until you do my request..your going to right? Please.....anyhow you are some cool dancer...

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for the dancin' photo! I think I'm going to have to steal your photo request idea because my life is BORING ....

11:34 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Joey, Nice Detective coat you have in the previous post and good job on finding the coke bear.

Woh, I like your tree. And your parents are so brave to get those tattoo... Are You and Tanner gonna get dragon tattoos too?

~ fufu

11:48 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Don't listen to Boo.. I can read Chinese characters and those 2 characters say 'Tanner'.. Oops.. you mean they told you it was Joe Stains?

Wow.. those dragons look scaawie.. My mum's been talking abt getting a paw print with my name tatooed on her ankle, but she is afraid of the pain.. Just wait till she sees the tatoo your mum got on her back!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I like the trees. Much better than our boring English trees.

My mum & dad work together just down the road from home too. It's cool when the parents can come home for lunch isn't it?

Licks
Oscar x

2:13 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mom called me last night and told me that have palm trees where she is! They look so neat! I wish we had them at my house!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:29 AM  
Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Wow- palm trees. A few years ago when mom & dad went to Tucson for the Bead shows, they said there were palm trees and grapefruit and lemon trees. She wished there were things like that in Albuquerque. Mom likes your dad's tattoos but she LOVES your mom's tattoo. My dad has a small dragon (size of a quarter) on his upper left chest. It is done in black only.

C-K-C

8:26 AM  
Blogger wally said...

joey--how can your peeps leave us without you for almost a week? sniffle. i'll miss you. excellent photos. the tattoos are lovely, though i agree some bostons would really be much tougher than dragons.

wally.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Herbie said...

your folks have got cool tattoos! My M is afraid of pain, so she'll never get a tattoo.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the 2 chinese characters means determination/ perseverance, if it's what I think it is. It looks like 毅力 but the 1st character seems to be missing the 2 dots on the top left.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey Joe - I want to email you a picture of my uncle so you can see how much he looks like your dad. Here is my mom's email address. Can I have yours?
Ike
missicky@yahoo.com

10:24 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wow! Palm trees?!? Cool! We don't have those here. Or that ocean thing I saw on Tin Tin's blog either. Kansas is pretty boring.
Play bow,
Zim

2:17 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, yeah! And the burrito place!?!? VERY cool! Do they have ones filled with free-holies? I love those!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: For some reason, I get VERY little tastes of free-holies. I wonder why?

2:18 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Cool tattoos! When are you and the Doof going to get some?

6:27 PM  
Blogger Aramis said...

Hi Joey,
Sorry we didn't comment earlier on your photos but we were sick...

I think your neighbourhood looks nice. It's flat so you don't have to work so hard on a walk like we do (we have lots of hills). You have a funny speed sign tho. We have ones with colour on them - I'll get MTLH to post some pics of our neighbourhood on our blog for you to see too.

Licks,
Aramis

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home