Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What a GREAT day!

Today when mom came home from work she had a bunch of papers in her hand like always and she had something else, a big yellow envelope. She said it was to Joey and Tanner?!?!?!

Well by all means woman, hand over the goods!!

a package!
We sniffed it all over, but unfortunately, we required Mom's assistance in opening it because we have not got a lot of mail like Miss Sunshade.

Mom pulled something out and then started reading the note, it was an early birthday gift from Huskee! I think its about time to just declare 2007 Joey Palooza!!!!!! I won the Awesome Dog Blog of the month, and I am getting presents, 2007 is definitely my year!

So what was in the present??

sniff test
It was an adorable little ME! The Doofus was confused and had to get up close to figure this one out.

wasssup high five!
Then he yelled WHAAAAATSSS UPPPP and tried to high five the little me. What am I going to do with this guy??

on the mantle
Mom rescued little me and stuck him on a shelf right next to her favorite picture of her and my Aunt Michelle.(she is the one with the three human kids) Now we can see him but he is out of the way of the Doofus. Thank you SO much for our present Huskee!!!!

Also, thanks to the suggestions of many smart readers my Mom put Tanner's food on a piece of shelf liner tonight, and no more travelling eating show in the kitchen!

we solved the problem of tanner moving his bowl all over...but we have not solved the problem that is Tanner ;)
Anyone have suggestions on how to cure doofus-ism??

16 Stains:

Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awww that mimi you is adorable.

Tail wags
Scrappy

9:16 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

I like the mini-Joey!! Funny Doofus with that face giving a high five (hee hee!)

T-man

9:17 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

WOW, you got an early present. wait, your barkday is in march. i'm getting something for you too but not telling you what is it. you should expect lots of pressies on your barkday. we all love you... and tanner!

how come i never thought of putting the anti-slip sheet on the bowl?? you know, mom always have a mat on my food & water bowl. coz she afraid i might make the floor dirty and not bcoz i travel while eat.

your mom should get those anti-moving bowl for tanner. i saw those before.

as for doofus-ism. there's no cure for that.

wet wet licks

Boo

9:21 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

What a cute mini Joey. Haa. I like the high 5-ing pic. Doofus sure is funny

~ fufu

11:08 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Woohoo, a mini-you.

I have a mini-me in our car.

I'll post about it sometime soon.

Meanwhile, I'm drooling over your gourmet meals. Would your ma like to come and live with us and feed me?

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

12:02 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

The mini-you is a very good likeness. Good job it's out of Tanner's reach though I think!

Licks
Oscar x

2:29 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

a mini you, how cool. Are you not allowed to eat him?

Simba xx

2:52 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Congratuatations on your awesome dog blog on the month win!!!! The two of you really are awesome! I love the miniJoe!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:48 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wow! A mini YOU! How cool!
Hey - congrats on the Awesome Blog Award! We're adding you to our cool friends list to celebrate!
Play bows,
Zim

7:49 AM  
Blogger Elevated said...

hehe what a tongue

11:25 AM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Your mini me is so cute! Doofus is kind of goofy looking, now that you mention it. Are you mebarrassed when you have to go out in public with him? Emmy embarrasses me with her antics and stuff like hanging out the windows in her harness. I think she is either suicidal or retarded.
Big Wags,
Isabella

11:53 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

That's awesome! My mom has a whole bunch of little tiny mes. She keeps them on a shelf behind glass so I don't break them when I try to play with them.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

ooh that mini-you is so cute.. Whats Up with that Doofus anyway:)Doofus is doomed ..no cure

Love
Boy n Baby

6:14 PM  
Blogger Herbie said...

why would you want to cure doofu-ism? the dumber doofus look, the smarter YOU'll look in comparison.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh darn I'm gonna miss the travellin show!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:31 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
I am glad you and Doofus like your mini-me!
Hmm.. I think Doofus' antics are quite cute and he does add some fun to your life, doesn't he? (Umm, but I think there is no cure to Doofus-ism though..)

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home