Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, December 10, 2006

sunday funday?

I actually didnt have to force them to sit together
Today Tanner and I just hung out a lot and tried to be good.

Tanner helps me read the paper
We helped mom read the paper. Tanner holds the paper in place so mom can read it better.

Joe sits in the FYE ad
I like to sit on the ads in case some wind comes along they don't get blown away. See how helpful we are?

Want to... eat the tape
The Doofus is fetching the scotch tape for mom, not because he wants to chew it into a million pieces like he did with the last roll of tape, but because we are sure she needs it to hang up the card we got from Toby.

Tanner checks out the cards
Then he stared at the Christmas cards for a while. (he is staring at Bogart, probably just jealous of his status with Sunshade)

I was starting to get a little bored with all the sitting around...

Joe pose
Even though I do look SO good doing it...

because he was just yelling at Tanner
So I started a fight with Tanner. Mom did NOT like this idea...

Joe feigns innocence
So I ran over to sit by dad and pretend like I had no idea what she was yelling about.

Then later I practiced some biting face on the Doofus, check it out:



SO there were some highs and lows today, but mostly we had some fun!

18 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joey, is tanner chewing something on the 2nd photo?

i love the video. you are good in biting faces! wow, how fat is tanner?! or should i say "strong"?

wet wet licks

Boo

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girl doesn't like it when I fight with Comet either. She gets mad and that's even scarier than that biting face you made!

Today must be a good day for fighting. Comet and I were fighting today too.
BLU

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like they went to the noah school of helpfulness!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

Joe, let Tanner be. He rides the short bus. Any how, you two are always amusing.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't make him bleed! Geesh, I am still hearing about my incident with Emmy. The Humans have made me miserable all weekend telling me Santa doesn't bring gifts to dogs that make their little bitty sister bleed.
Festive Wags-
Isabella
14 days till Santa comes- but not for me, I guess :(

10:10 PM  
Blogger v said...

Icon time!

I love me some biting face!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

You go Joey!~ You must maintain your personal space from Doofus!

I'm glad you got my card!~ I was getting worried...

Tobes

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm Joe I thoght you were been good? Fighting looks like fun.

Simba x

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always get into trouble when I fight. Perhaps because I consider fighting the hordevour before the actual dog snack.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, do you think DOOFUS is getting smarter? I mean, he was actually paying attention looking at Bogart (while dreaming about me), so his brain is actually working isn't it?

I have to say, that picture with you exposing your teeth was very cute which I'm not sure if it was your intention LOL!

Oh, and be careful, DOOFUS looks to be a bit bigger than you...hehe!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, do you think DOOFUS is getting smarter? I mean, he was actually paying attention looking at Bogart (while dreaming about me), so his brain is actually working isn't it?

I have to say, that picture with you exposing your teeth was very cute which I'm not sure if it was your intention LOL!

Oh, and be careful, DOOFUS looks to be a bit bigger than you...hehe!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, do you think DOOFUS is getting smarter? I mean, he was actually paying attention looking at Bogart (while dreaming about me), so his brain is actually working isn't it?

I have to say, that picture with you exposing your teeth was very cute which I'm not sure if it was your intention LOL!

Oh, and be careful, DOOFUS looks to be a bit bigger than you...hehe!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

7:49 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Looks a lot like Sunday at our place. Must be something in the climate here, huh?

Teka and I play biteface a lot. Except I'm not sure it is always play.

Gussie

7:55 AM  
Blogger Elevated said...

"I like to sit on the ads in case some wind comes along they don't get blown away."

I do believe the wind comes from your sitting end my friend :P

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you like your brother about as much as I do!

Your pal, Mackie

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joe, looks like overall a pretty fun day. we like to start fights sometimes, too. our sis is usually okay with it as long as we don't get too serious or too loud!

you asked if we had any "hungry" pics for a doggie bag... how about these:

chomping a treat: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/darkandstormy/my%20puppies/akira_treat.jpg

so hungry i could eat a pumpkin: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/darkandstormy/my%20puppies/shiro_pumpkin.jpg

1:46 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Nothing like a good game of bitey face

3:15 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

boo - tanner is eating his nylabone, he loves those things. I am glad you notice that Tanner is FAT, he was so tiny when we got him now he just eats and eats!

BLU- Sometimes you just have to fight ya know, let them know you are still on your toes!

little buster - I now Tanner is special, but sometimes I just can't help myself!

isabella - I am sure santa is still coming to your house, :(

v- thank you for the GREAT icon!

Toby - doofus just needs to know to not mess me up! he always messes me up!

simba - I was TRYING to be good, doesn't always mean I am successful.

buster - I have only really chomped on doofus a couple of times, but mom mostly gets mad because we bark A LOT when we fight.

sunshade - the doofus does have coherant moments where it seems he might be a normal dog, I guess you bring out the best in him. oh and he IS bigger than me because he is FAT, but I have all the muscle and all the moves!

gus- 99% of the time biting face is play at my house, sometimes we go nuts tho and mom has to yell at us.

miss elevated - I do admit I have had some oderiferous eminations from my behind, but NOT often. ahem. (mom said YA RIGHT)

mackie - maybe we can trade brothers?

Akira and Shiro - that pumpkin pic is AWESOME, I bet that would get you lots of restaurant lefotvers!

Waylon and Willie -I am glad you guys know about bitey face too!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home