Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, December 01, 2006

Argh

So yesterday I rolled all around the yard in my sweatshirt and got it all dirty so Mom would take it off. Well, I learned an important lesson from that. Be happy with what you have because it can always get worse...and here you see the WORST possible thing she could find to put on me!

Joey in his sweater

Anyway, she is still being lazy and won't link to all the great dogs who sent us cards, but she will say that Comet and BLU your card arrived safely at her work today! That darn postman is a knuckle head because our address was absolutely right!

I am also VERY mad at my dad right now. Usually he is like the BEST and I just love him, but not tonight. Do you want to know what he did??? He bought my mom THIS:



A NEW FREAKIN CAMERA?! Apparently Mom must have been good this year because she got this camera AND she got it WAY before Christmas. So this means 300 million more pictures of me, but at least they will be better quality so you can see how handsome I am in more megapixels or whatever. They also came back from the store with a bag that went right in the closet. Doofus didn't know what was going on, but I know, there are presents in that there closet. And I BET they are for ME!

Anyway, I am sure you will see 4 million pictures of me soon! But for now here is one of the Doofus taken with the new camera.

yay for my new camera!
Mom said if you click the pic you can go look at it bigger if you want, but its just Doofus so its not a big deal. Save your clickys for when its a great pic of me :)

8 Stains:

Blogger Freda said...

Hi Joey and Tanner,

Freda here. Thanks for the cooools card. You guys look pretty handsome. I guess that isn't exactlys an oxymoron, but I know my typist is a moron for typin' it.

It's cold here too. How come Arizona and California are colds? I thought they were suppose to be warm. Weirds!

My Dad's parents use to live in Tucson and then Green Valley for a while. Now they live in Colorado. Guess they want to be reeeallys cold.

Thanks again for the card and 'handsome' photo. My humans and I wish you and your humans a great holiday season.

Wuufs!

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, eat the jumper when no-one is looking.

Simba xx

2:46 AM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

I can see you are none too happy with that new jumper! The colours are a tad bright...do you think mum was on a mad impulsive shopping trip when she got it? My mum does that all the time and has a wardrobe full of stuff she don't like and will never wear!

Loui xx

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Joe, just between us guys....Argyle?!?!?! Give that sweater to Doofus PLEASE!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:19 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe: I kinda like your sweater. I will send muzzer out shopping, and we can pose together, OK?
Like your card, even if you did have to share it with Doofus. I got an only me picture of me on my card, 'cause the other two are "temporary" and I'm muzzer's favorite.

Gussie

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joe,

another more powerful camera? how bad news you got there. before mama got the current camera, i was alright coz she uses her phone camera and there's no flashes. the current one keep giving me flashes! i hate hate hate it!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:20 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Yay! Glad our card finally made it to you guys. Are you getting golf clubs to go with that sweater? heheheh
Comet

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look stunning in argyle...in an ummmmmm artistic kinda way...do you have the need to decorate your living room...or...cutting doofus' hair...just curious....heheh..

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home