Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, December 07, 2006

darn the humans and their endless files

So in a further effort to humiliate me, Mom dug up some old pictures of me face to face with one of those CAT things. Check this out:

joey
This was a when lived in an apartment and some people had some of these CATS. Dad picked me up to see this guy, and I figured I better turn on the charm in case he had a temper. I am giving him my best smile here.

Picture 1298
I asked mom if she thought I should sniff his butt but she said probably not.

SO my friends, I guess I do know what a CAT is, but I still don't trust them!!!

8 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't trust them either Joe, I hear they have like razor blades attached to their feet or something. Not really something you want to mess with.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mustn't trust them. They look all sweet then they hiss and scratch and bite and try and poke your eyeballs out with sharp things.

Simba x

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see your dad is restraining you!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joey, i got one of those cat card too arrived for me yesterday. they sure look... ok! i met those CAT before in the car park. i can smell them from far away and wanted to give chase but mom hold me back say i was a bad boy! why can't we scare them?

wet wet licks

Boo

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

You are smart not to trust cats. They are evil. They make loud noises in the middle of the night that wakes my girl up, and then she yells at us because we bark at them. Next time you see a cat, don't just sniff it. Bite it!
Comet

6:24 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

bismarck - holy cow, razor blades!?! Thanks for the warning!

Simba - I have never heard a hiss before, sounds scary!

buster - my dad obviously knows that cats are dangerous, meanwhile mom just clicks away with the stupid camera.

boo - we should be able to scare them, apparently they are armed and dangerous!

comet- I will take your advice, I had no idea they make scary night noises!!!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Herbie said...

At least you were only made to look at them, I was made to hug one and take a photo, although Ginger is sometimes more dog than cat maybe. My M said she'll post the photo soon.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats are bad. Stay away from cats except for chasing!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home