Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, December 04, 2006

DOOFUS DESTRUCTION!

Ohh boy has it been a fun day at my house!! I was planning on showing you a video mom made of me this weekend, but instead you get to see the video my uncle made when he came home from work today!!!!



Doofus totally ruined a play station controller, a TV remote, some scotch tape mom was using to hang the christmas cards with, AND some napkins!!! I obviously had NOTHING to do with this, and Doofus was not caught in the act so all the books say you are not allowed to yell at him. What a bunch of BS!

He is such a mess up!!

one mangled tape dispenser
Here is the tape.

one almost dead remote
The remote DOES still work!

one dead controller
This, does NOT still work! What a DOOFUS!! I can't believe mom and dad are still keeping him. He is 3 years old and still eats stuff! It is really all my dad's fault because mom was about to zip him in his cage at lunch and dad said not to in case our uncle didnt get home in time as they were going shopping after work. So dad can't be mad that doofus ate his game thing, even though I WANT him to be mad!!

Anyway, this is for my friends over at The Army of Four

new beer
Look at this beer my mom and dad got, its got one of you on there!! I think it is at least, you guys would be the experts!

Well, I guess the good post I had planned will have to wait until tomorrow cuz mom is mad and doofus is repenting.

GO TEAM JOEY!!!

13 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Doofus...i think you might be misunderstood....Joey...have you ever tasted a remote control...delicious...when i was but a wee lass...i ate my share...now i control the urge...i am a good girl..

9:06 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ah, how can you say doofus wasn't caught in the act? he is in the video! and were where you? totally not in the picture! that's enough evidence to tell your mom "that's it, doofus gotta out of the house NOW!"

team joey

wet wet licks

Boo

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Doofus is so cute, though.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

That was the best video ever!! I did a similar thing this weekend, but I'd rather not discuss that now.

So is doofus walking around with his best "I didn't do it" face?? Like I said, the naughtier Doofus is, the better you look!~ Another point for Joey!!

Tobes

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That BAD DOOFUS, I'm with team Joey, DOOFUS goes!!

Um.... no offense, but um.... how was your parents so sure it was Doofus that did it and not um... baby kangaroo?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, I almost forgot, I GOT YOUR CARD TODAY!!! Love that tongue of yours, you sure know how to pose and be the star, I barely notice the DOOFUS face even tho my mum said he was funny.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doofus is really naughty. If I did that my Mummy would make me into slippers!!!!Although there was this one thing I chewed, Daddys fault he shouldn't leave his stuff lying around.

Simba x

1:40 AM  
Blogger Herbie said...

Hey, I've got your lovely card! Thank you!
*licks back*

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe the remote works! If he had killed that, too - I bet he woulda been outta there!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL beverage packaging, Joey! We need to get that here! Maybe they'd use me as the model on the next package!
Play bows,
Zim

6:46 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Doofus & Willie must have been on a common vibe yesterday - when I arrived home Willie and ate a pair of flip flops, a pair of house shoes, and nibbled on a work glove. I have no video and picked up the evidence without taking any pics.
Waylon was innocent because he was in his kennel - his leg is bothering him and has surgery AGAIN on Dec 27th to remove the plate.

Willie says that doofus should consider chewing on shoes for a change - not as hard on the gums.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yup, it was definitely doofus. Teka does stuff like that too. Luckily I have been around muzzer and dad long enough that they know it COULDN'T be me

8:02 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

MJ- I ate plenty of stuff when I was little, but he is THREE!!!!

boo - I just don't know what I am supposed to do with this guy, mom and dad must be blinded by love. or something.

cubby - the doofus IS cute, that is how he gets away with all of this!!

toby - I can't believe it, what did you do??

sunshade - I am so glad you got my card! As for knowing it was not me, mom and dad have known me for seven years and know that I dont eat stuff like this. I might take a crap in front of the TV every now and again, but I dont eat stuff.

simba - I know, right? He should be on his way to the shelter by now!

herbie - you are so welcome!

buster - I know, he got SO lucky! the tape even still works, :(

Zim - you are definitely handsome enough to do modeling!

Waylon and Willie- that is so sad that there yet another surgery :( I think that yesterday the full moon caused them to go crazy!

Gus- that is what I told sunshade, i might drop the occaisonal log in front of the TV but I do not chew stuff!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home