Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So here is the video I was talking about before doofus went crazy, which I have attributed to the full moon yesterday!

Anyway, this video displays my 'talking' ability. I tend to tell my Mom stories about Doofus being a jerk. They are usually very sad stories. Well at the end of this video watch what happens and then feel free to contribute to a fund for freakin carpet in the office :(




So to appease my mom and let her test out her new camera I decided to do a series of
portraits for her.

trepidation
This one I call, Trepidation

boredom
Bored

excitement
SO EXCITED

sultriness
Finally, So Totally Sexy

I hope you enjoyed the video and the pics!

8 Stains:

Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Do you know, my mum loves her shiny wooden floors but for a dog....they ain't any good for the fast getaway!

Loui xx

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was some fancy footwork you had going on there Joe. I don't like our wood floors either. Mom put down area rugs in the living room and bedroom for me.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe my man, you got some quick paws there! Bipeds are strange. They think it's "cute" when we slip all over those evil wood floors! But great work on stealing the Doofus's toy!~ Go Joey Go!

Tobes

2:54 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

I try to tell muzzer when Teka is up to no good too, but she doesn't always listen. Sometimes I feel just like our bloggy pal Ivy who says" Nobody ever lissens to Ivy."

gusse

3:08 PM  
Blogger wally said...

hey joe!

we used to have wood floors. the naked apes would fall over laughing when sometimes my front end would not be moving in the same direction/at the same speed as the back end. NOT FUNNY i say.

you've got a lovely voice. i'm noisy, too. dunno why the dumb naked apes think they have the monopoly on language. we've got the soul and growls of poets.

wally.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joey,

i have to watch few times to determine who actually got the toy away. then i saw it, it was you that got the toy! hehehe! doofus is slow and... well, he's just doofus isn't he?

btw, i got your card last night. loving your tongue. how come you never show it to us in the blog?

wet wet licks

Boo

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... at least you stayed on your feet... I thought you might hit the door frame for a second LOL!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

1:20 AM  
Blogger Elevated said...

oh my gosh! That is some mad dashing hahaha

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home