Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Someone get this woman some coffee or something

So mom was going to continue to be lazy and not make a post today, but then she saw this



over on Maggie Rose's blog. Maggie's mom has a friend who is getting...A DOOFUS FACE!! Look at that little face! He/She looks ready to start messing up everything at the drop of a hat, just like Tanner!!!!!! Besides his endearing nickname of Doofus Face we like to call him "Little Mess Up" because he makes a mess all the time. He will walk right up to the trash can next to the desk WHILE my mom is sitting right next to it and just tip it over. And everytime mom says NO NO NO Tanner!! He remembers for like a week, then does it all over again! Maybe he did a lot of hard drugs in Ohio, I just don't know but the boy has no memory at all!

Also, my friend Boo came up with a great idea for all you folks out there that agree that I should live Doofus Free, we should call ourselves TEAM JOEY! Sounds great, eh???? I think we need official team jerseys, my mom said I should quit being a complete jerk. But what does she know??

ANYWAY since Mom got her lazy butt to the computer she might as well share a new picture from her new stupid camera

Joes
Here I am being very handsome and cooperating with Mom for once.

Tanner
And Tanner trying to copy me. Nice try.

5 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha now we know what Doofus looked like as a pup!

Team Joey, sounds great! Where's the logo? I won't have to wear a sweatshirt, will I? It's too hot for that stuff.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

12:28 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Team Joey?? What an awsome name! (It doesn't even have Tanner's name in it..hehehe). How come you two aren't wearing your sweats today??

Toby

1:57 PM  
Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Hey I got your card today. Thanks for the nice card. You two are cute.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

yes, we are all in TEAM JOEY! i don't think there's any TEAM DOOFUS yes but you better watch out though.

ah, you look real handsome... maybe it's the wonder of the new camera? hmmm... LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that's not a girl dog, it's not acceptable to be to DOOFUS girl.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home