Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

CARDS GALORE!!

Here are the cool dogs we got cards from!

Herbie

Kingsley

Dory

Murphey

Carbi and Aramis

Mackie

Salchica and Lilly

Tin Tin

Hershey

My Dogs Have Fleas Blog

Holly

Bogart

Sophia

Isabella

Maggie Rose

Buster the Wire Fox Terrier

Boo


We did get a card from some very weird looking dogs and we can't figure out how to find them on the dog blog list to say thank you.

He is clueless
Doofus was no help trying to figure out what kind of dog they are?

Joey cant figure out these strange looking dogs that sent him a card
Does anyone recognize these funny dogs so I can say thanks???!!

11 Stains:

Blogger Lacey said...

Hey guys, hate to tell you this, but those ain't dogs! They are cats. We know. We bark at cats. BLU barked at the card. I thought they looked good enough to eat! heheheh. We went back to the Bone Zone to try to find the blog link, but there was just a person name and not a blog :-(
Comet

7:26 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

comet, I have only seen a couple of cats, I feel so foolish, Mom sure likes to make me look silly :(

7:36 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe, we can't figure out who the kitty cats are from either.... Did Doofus come up with anything??

8:11 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Yeah I got one of those too and I thought the ma was playing a trick on me...

If anyone finds out...tell me...meanwhile I feel like going and chewing on that pic.

The card said Phantom blogger.

Does that mean we're being watched??

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

8:24 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joe, are you sure you are not fooling us? but tin tin got one too... hmmm.... i wait for mine, if it ever comes!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got one of those TOO!!!! I thought they looked like the THING don't you think??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got YOUR card today...I am so excited....hooooooray....i got a card from those funny dogs too...ummmm...i hate to tell you this....but they are cats....they just wanna be like us...cant blame them really........

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't panic, back slowly away from the card. Ok, they are not dogs. They are... puddy cats!!!!

Simba

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are cats - they live with a lady named Shannon who loves dogs but doesn't have one. She loves to read our blogs, she belongs to the Bone Zone Forum and she is nice.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joey! I just got my card from you and Tanner- thank you! I got a card from the the kitties, Katie and Princess and their human Shannon. I don't know if they have a blog or not since there is never a link left when leave comments on my blog. I think they are nice kitties- there are some good cats. Or so my Human says. I have never known any cats up close and personal, so I will have to take her word for it. My Human is going to tell me a Christmas story about a brave and loving cat, she swears it is a true story.
Big Wags,
Isabella

9:24 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

toby- Doofus just fell asleep and drooled on the card!

tin tin- I learned they are CATS, surely enemies, and surely monitoring us.

boo - they are mysterious cats who are watching us, I am nervous!

sunshade - apparently they are watching us dogs, stay alert!

mj - I am glad you got my card! As for these cat things, I don't like that they are watching me!!!

simba - I just don't trust them!

buster - thank you for the information, are cats mean? I am sure the lady is nice, but what about those cats, I have never met one!

isabella - thank you for letting me know they are nice cats, that eases my mind...a little bit!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home