Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, December 03, 2006

sunday!

so many cards!
Look at me and all those cards! We have so many now! Mom better get to work on saying who they are all from!

what are you doing?
This weekend my dad got some special things so he can play his drums inside the house and its not loud. Tanner was all about figuring out what he is doing. (please take note of all the fat rolls on Tanner's back, he is getting too fat!!)

Tanner is going to be the first BT drummer
Then he stole one of Dad's drum sticks, I told you he is always messing stuff up!!

mmm these drum sticks taste GREAT
He ran the whole way outside with it before mom could get it back. I suggested she try PUTTING THE CAMERA DOWN but that obviously makes no sense. sheesh.

Tomorrow I will have a great post with some fabulous photos of me that my mom took, and a great new video. For now mom said she has to go do a bunch of stuff that doesn't involve the internet. WHATEVER lazy woman.

10 Stains:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joe,

i can see my card! yesterday was a sunday and the postmen wasn't working. i didn't get any card on saturday and sunday. i'm getting excited to see who's card is arriving tonight!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:04 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe, we like the way your mom put up your cards!~ Mommys gonna string mine up like that too. Hope you don't mind us copying ur idea. As for Tanner, he's good at being naughty huh?? Hey, the naughtier he is, the better you look!

Go Team Joey!!

Tobes

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doofus is going for the seasonal Little Drummer Boy look.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:25 AM  
Blogger wally said...

hey joe,

well played, fat doofus! (he doesn't look fat to me but i'll play along).

can't wait to see your new pics and videos. i giggle a little seeing you in your sweaters. i only wear fur coats myself. well, and the occasional football jersey. and that one time my mawma put me in a t-shirt that said 'sassy.' oh, the horror. the horror.

wally.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Muzzer makes my dad play his guitar with earphones so only he can hear it. Me and Teka can still feet it, so we rock on!

Gussie

7:59 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hi Joe, my card's on the way!!!! I hope you will get it soon! *whines*

~Jay

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe that's Tanner's way of making your dad play even QUIETER! :)
Love,
Amber

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humans are so goofy! My girl is like that with the camera too. Those drum sticks look like they'd be pretty fun to chew on though...

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you took away both the drum sticks there'd be no niose.

Simba xx

10:38 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

boo- I sure hope you get my card soon!

Toby -Your mom is welcome to steal mom's idea! Tanner is always making me look good, mom came home for lunch today and he had knocked the little office trash over to get the water bottle out of it. what a brat!

buster - I think he is going for the year round doofus look.

wally - you in a SASSY shirt?! no way! that is cruel.

gus - my dad has a guitar too but he plays it quiet. I HATE IT, but Tanner likes it.

Jay - mom will be home from work soon, i hope your card is there!

Amber - so doofus is sucking up to Mom just like he always is, I get it now!!

ronak - you look like a little furball in your pic, i will have to check out your blog!

simba- you are thinking like my mom does! no noise is good noise :)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home