Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, December 09, 2006

play ball!

It is finally warmer outside so we got to play some ball. But before I show you those pictures, take a look at this.

doofus sleeping on the job
I am protecting the family, what is the Doofus doing? sleeping? pretending he is Asian? resting his eyes? I swear this one is defective...

However, I must tell you that I do not HATE the Doofus, Mom did catch us having a little talk outside this morning, but I am NOT kissing him!

they really dont HATE each other, I swear

Then it was time to PLAY BALL!

THROW IT LADY
THROW THE DARN THING!

mine mine mine
Who is going to come up with it??

Tanner got it this time
Doofus gets it this time...

mine mine mine
round two...

he got the ball!
I GOT IT!

joey is done playing
and I am done.


Of course you all saw that we got Miss Sunshade's card, but we got even more:

BlueHeelerCross
Scuba
A dog a day
Fu Fu

10 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are so darn cute! It has warmed up here today, too. Thank goodness!
Festive Wags,
Isabella
15 more days till Christmas!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a cold day yesterday, now it is back to hot and normal.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:55 PM  
Blogger Elevated said...

That 2nd pic is SO adorable

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only thing that would make that game of ball more fun is if you threw noah into the mix!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all we have is rain today..and i didnt get to go to the beach...not once...mom did stop by the spca and pick up my picture with santa...hey joey..since doofus is in love with her majesty...do you think i could be your girlfriend....i think you are super duper hunky....

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your card! You and Doofus are really cute.
T-man

10:14 PM  
Blogger e said...

hahaha! "pretending he is asian"
hehe sorry that was really quite funny.
You guys are so cute. A friend of ours here has a boston terrier too and she calls her dog a "cat rabbbit". There's even a Boston terrier monthly magazine out here in Japan all about Boston terriers!
thanks for the Xmas Card.
How can I tell you guys apart??

Love
Eve and Fei

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

argh joey, doofus always there to spoil a good photo! ask your mom to throw doofus instead of the ball next time!

wet wet licks

Boo

5:27 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Isabella - thanks, you are pretty cute yourself :)

buster - the weather can't make up its mind here!

miss elevated - I can only hope to be as cute as buster.

aunt missy - noah RULES.

MJ - well I would certainly agree to you being my girlfriend if you don't mind me humping boy dogs. I kinda go that way too??

tman - I am glad you liked it!

e - I had no idea bostons were such a craze in Japan. Perhaps I could send Tanner there??? Oh its easy to tell us apart. I am the smart, handsome, and charming one. Tanner is the doofus. He also has a round dot on his head and wears the steelers collar.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you've been having fun! what a nice yard!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home