Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, November 30, 2006

its so very close to being FRIDAY

I am excited tomorrow is Friday because I really hate getting up early in the morning to go out when it is so cold!

so many cards!
I have been getting a lot more cards! I will post tomorrow who they are from because tonight my mom said she doesn't feel like doing it. She is SO lazy!!!

Tanner loves the space heater
It is pretty chilly in Arizona, like in the 30s at night! We are definitely not used to that and mom keeps making us wear those sweatshirts. So tonight she took them off of us and Tanner was so cold that he camped out right in front of the little space heater.

Mom decided she had to wash our sweatshirts because I decided to roll all over the yard in mine...

Joey found a way to rid himself of the sweatshirt, get it totally dirty

woops!

7 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joey,

Hey, at least your mommy took pictures of all those cards you're getting! My mommy says she wants to wait for a few more cards to come in and take a picture of all of them together. Now, that's called LAZY!! Why can't she just take a picture of each of them?? Maybe you should have a chat with her! ***pout***

Tobes

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom is so lazy she wouldnt feed me with a spoon...i had to eat my wet food out of the bowl...can you even imagine such a thing...

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, more cards!

are you still complaining about the sweatshirt? at least it keeps you warm.

btw, it is FRIDAY in this part of the world. poor thing still have to wait for tomorrow. :-)

wet wet licks

Boo

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the sweat shirt on. You'll get cold.

Simba xx

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer you didn't get mud on your sweater like I did today on my jumper suit. Yup, it was brown, not pink after I slept in the slush/mud hole. We had rain today, so the snow has become slushy...

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't sweatshirts made for rolling around in?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

3:15 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Toby- I got more cards today and they are just piled up, its a disgrace!

MJ- I think you should report her for animal cruelty

boo - I am not complaining about the sweatshirt because she found the UGLIEST sweater in the world for me. I want that sweatshirt back!

simba- I was cold until my mom put that ugly sweater on me :(

Sunshade - I cant imagine how you would sleep outside like that. I would have froze to death, I am very sensitive!

Buster - I was having a great time rolling in the grass. When I came inside my uncle was like ah crap and took me right back outside and took the sweatshirt off :(

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home