Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

mr postman look and see, is there a doofus in your bag for Toby??

So Toby said his mom wouldn't mind having a doofus, he just wanted me to stick a bow on him and send him on his way.

Now tying a bow when you don't have thumbs is NOT easy!

doofus destroys ribbon
Hey Tanner, why don't you grab that ribbon and come on over here...

nothing!
That box looks PRETTY cool, huh Tanner? Looks like something might be in it...like your baby blankie...

want to ... be in the box
That's it, just check out your blankie...

doofus in the box
How do I get this to Toby? Do you think if I just stick his card on the outside of the box that mail person will know where to take the Doofus?!?! (by the way, there is NO return address sticker going on this box)

We're out of CHEESE???
UH OH what is that noise???

dad sees what he is up to
Oh gee, Dad I don't know what Tanner is doing in that box, with that ribbon and his baby blankie. Um you know Doofus, always, um doing something he is not supposed to. Right?

mr sunning
I will just be outside if anyone needs me.

CRAP, foiled again. How in the heck do I get the Doofus out of here !?!??!?!!

9 Stains:

Blogger T-man Angel said...

Nice try, maybe this was just a dress rehearsal for the real thing??

I have a birdie brother doofus called CC-man. He would chew his way out of a box though.

T-man

8:40 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oops! this is your no. ?? try already? c'mon, how can a smarty like you can't get rid of something same size... ok, slightly bigger size, than you?

wet wet licks

Boo

9:48 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Mission failed? Hmmm, Maybe you should get some agents to help you and do it while the hoo mans are asleep.

Love
Boy n Baby

11:43 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hey Joey, I'll be waiting for the mail man every single day for the doofus shipment. I've already got a bed and some toys ready for him!~ Um, make sure not to pack that pink bone..hahahha.

Tobes

12:15 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Dear Joe,

Don't get me wrong, I'm am totally TEAM JOEY here. The thing is, if you sent DOOFUS to Toby, that would mean DOOFUS would be in my city..... Since I'm with TEAM JOEY, I can't have DOOFUS in my city can I?? Especially when he's in love with me THAT much... right?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

1:14 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

HAHAH... Really good try Joe!! And what great pics.. (but may I add that they are all the evidence the hoomans will need to pronounce you 'guilty' for your part in this!!)
Good luck on your 2nd attempt (if you still haven't given up!!)

1:37 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

The plan was going so well, rotten humans. Try sending him to the post box with Toby's card. They might make a mistake and send him with it.

Simba xx

2:13 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Good try, you were so close to sending off the Doofus....byt hte by, I finally did my business, and do I ever feel better.

Murph the Dog

7:32 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Dagnabbit it almost worked!

Hey Gussie! I'm tagging you for X-mas tag!!!! Visit my blog to see what you have to do!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home