Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I made it!

Well my mom switched over to the blogger Beta thing because she was having problems commenting on other dog's blogs, so we have completed the switch! So we are sorry if you get like 39 comments from us. Blame my mom.

looking at the card
So here I am checking out all of my GREAT cards. I am so lucky mom signed us up for this card thing. I love it!!

Tanner
So I have met a lot of great people and dogs on here and I am so happy about that. So happy that I am willing to give someone a very special gift this holiday season. This gift is 3 years old, weighs in at about 20lbs, and answers to the name DOOFUS FACE.

making his doofus face
No, No, Tanner...go back to eating your ribs, nothing is going on...

christmas is coming, the doofus is getting fat...
Ok so 20lbs may not be accurate, the Doofus seems to be turning into a log...hm maybe he is the YULE LOG??

Hm, Mom is saying something to me...something like there is no way I can give Tanner away as a present. Hm, talk about BAH HUMBUG!!! She obviously does not feel the giving spirit of Christmas :(

10 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Hey Joey...wow...you have alotta cool cards too...i think i have like 38...we sure have lots of great friends dont we. My mom said if you mail Doofus here she promises she wont let anyone know he is here.....but i wish you would mail yourself here instead...I dont want to deal with the whole crush on sunshade thing...anyhow..gotta go...fluff up my bed time.....goodnight...

10:17 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joey,

just asked mom, she said she doesn't want doofus! LOL i wonder who's gonna get him for present... well, you are giving him away, still, right?

wet wet licks

Boo

11:41 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Joey,

U sure about giving doofus away?..i tink you will miss his doofus face later.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I want the present, send me doofus.
oh mean Mummy said no.

Simba xx

2:39 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Joey..... look at that last photo of DOOFUS, I think he understood what you were trying to do....

Man, am I turning soft or what just because DOOFUS fell in love with me?

ps. sorry about leaving you 39 comments... I um... was using beta and was having trouble leaving comments for dawgs with word verification.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

4:32 AM  
Blogger Akira and Shiro said...

awww, shucks. we would've took the doofus....we mean tanner. he looks fun to wrestle with! hehe

11:13 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hee hee hee! That was funny, Joey!
Love,
Amber
PS: You ARE just kidding about giving Tanner away... right?

2:58 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

I'd love to have Doofus!~ Just put a big bow on him and send him our way!~ Nah, I don't think Mommy would mind...hehehe.

Tobes

4:33 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

MJ - My mom got ONE more card today! As for travelling, I don't like the car for long trips, so you might have to move here.

boo - I can't believe your mom doesn't want doofus! I mean he is so great and um, ya, ok I see why :(

boy and baby - I will NOT miss him!

simba - none of the mommies want the doofus, except MY mommy. she needs her head checked.

sunshade - you can't give in, TEAM JOEY! no more DOOFUS!

akira and shiro - he is fun to wrestle with but he might crush you with his super baby fat.

amber - um, kidding ...sure...

toby - check my latest post...

7:39 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You guys weigh 20 lbs? You mean, you are bigger than me? I only weigh 19! Oooh I am scared now - you're gonna hafta keep him.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home