Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, December 11, 2006

Going back in time

So not a lot is going on today so mom decided to post some pics of some other doggies in our lives, past and present.

Joey and the only other Boston Terrier he ever wanted to live with
This is me and the only other boston terrier I ever really wanted. This guy was VERY well behaved and never messed me up! Notice I was not yet turning gray on my face, I have the doofus to thank for all of those gray hairs.

bailey!
This was my mommy's first puppy of her own. Her name is Bailey. Mom just sits and says how cute she is. HAS SHE SEEN ME?!

seth bailey
That is her with my mom's nephew, that was a long time ago! My mom and the daddy of Bailey decided they didn't want to live together anymore, but they are still really good friends, so he sends her pictures. Bailey now lives about 5 hours away. (mom misses her but man did she HATE me!!)

John and Bailey
So here is a recent photo of Bailey.

butler, joey and leia
This is Leia, she belongs to my dad's best friend. (he is the poodle mix holding us, mom said his face looks like I probably just farted on him) She is a jack russell terrorist. She hates me too :( I just have no luck with the ladies!

joes-javier-tom
That is my friend Javier Rodriguez, he used to belong to my uncle Jim and some roommates, but Jim doesn't live there anymore. Javier tried to make me swim, I said NO FREAKIN WAY BUDDY!

ralph
This was my mom's very first dog. His name was Ralph. He lived to be 17 years old! Mom said he was just the best dog. I am sure she means the best you can be if you're not ME.

joe lobo jem
Finally we have my big brother, Lobo. I miss this guy. He got real old and sad so we had to say goodbye and now he is in the big dogpark in the sky. I think some people call it the rainbow bridge? Either way, wherever he is, he is shedding like mad and peeing on some TVs, because that is what he did best!

I hope you enjoyed meeting all the dogs!!

16 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww! I love that post.

joey's friend that he used to have (stuffed joey) now goes everywhere with noah and is not quite as clean as he once was.

baily sure was a cutie.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,
Your Mum is blessed to have had many nice dogs in her life, but really lucky that she has you!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you were Lobo's Tanner?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did enjoy meeting all the babies!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

nugget - thanks, mom sure likes dogs and wishes she could have a lot more!

buster - I WAS NOT A DOOFUS! I was very nice to Lobo most of the time. Sometimes he didn't understand biting face though, but that is when he got a lot older and couldn't walk so well and sometimes I would knock him down. So I guess I kind of did mess him up a LITTLE bit.

cubby - mom said we need MORE dogs, but I think we are full around here!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joey, those were great pictures! Have you counted exactly how many grey hairs that Doofus has given you???

Tobes

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about Leia not liking you- don't take it personally.JRT just seem to be tempermental- at least Emmy is.
Festive Wags,
Isabella

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow joey, i like "the other" boston that you really wanted. i bet he can be my friend.

err... is there something wrong with my eyes coz i think bailey and the hooman holding him look exactly the same!

ok, enough of the silly talking. this is a serious question: is dog just like hooman, when they aged, they'll have gray hair and change their facial expression?

wet wet licks

Boo

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowowowo

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lot of doggies. I love the first pic, you had mini-me too.

Simba xx

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lot of doggies. I love the first pic, you had mini-me too.

Simba xx

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lot of doggies. I love the first pic, you had mini-me too.

Simba xx

2:43 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a nice walk down memory lane, joe, thanks for sharing!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

My muzzer has dog pictures she crys about too. I lick her face to cheer her up. Be careful of the Justin postings.

gussie

8:30 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Joe

We came by to visit your blog and say Hi.. Esp our Mama. We are going to link you cos Mama says u are super cute.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home