Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I meant to post this yesterday, WOOPS!

So my mom seems to think we run some sort of pet hotel here in Chez Stains. Our most recent guest is our friend Rog. If you recall he came to see us not too long ago and we had some fun. However, Rog is now living here for the next TWO WEEKS while his dad is off on some trip to some place called Can ah Duh. Now that sounds like where I should send doofus face!!

Rog and Tanner seem to be in love. Those two spend endless amounts of time just rolling around on the floor, doing some strange dancing stuff, playing bitey face and LOTS of humping. Anyway, here are some pics.

relaxing Rog
Here they are watching some TV. They both have the inability to tell when sounds are on the TV instead of being real. It gets old.

battle couch!
I don't even want to know what is going on here!!!


Rog definitely has the advantage
Doofus needs to learn to control that tongue

Joey is inspired by all of the fun going on in the house and he decides to hump a pillow
Ok, this one I have to apologize for. If I was able to grow thumbs and work the mouse you would not be seeing this, but alas, I am at the mercy of my mom. I guess I got a little bit carried away with the excitement and started humping the pillows. I am not sure, I think I must have blacked out as I do not seem to recall this incident. At least that is the story I am sticking with!

2 Stains:

Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Surely that last photo was photoshoped, it couldn't possibly be you Joe. :-)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Rog, heh heh - cool name.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home