Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

happy birthday dear doofus

Here are some quick pics of us celebrating Doofus's birthday

Tanner's birthday presents
Mom was nice and got two toys, so we each got one. But it doesn't matter if she bought 200, Doofus always wants the one I have. These are made by the same company that makes the Cuz, so technically they should be MINE, but I will let it slide for his birthday.

FIGHT
So we both went after the ball first. Dang those carpenters who build cabinets that come out that far, I can barely get my head in there!!

Octopus
Tanner abandons the beloved corn to attack the octopus.

wild eye
I tried out the giggle ball. That sucker sounds like crying babies or something, its SCARY!

Joey being a brat
Don't worry, I got yelled at for this one...

Octopus
Mom said you can order octopus at something called Sue She restaurants. That Sue sure knows good stuff, these octolegs are yummy!

busy bone
We also got busy bones.

what a doofus face!
3 years old and still a Doofus!

busy bone
I think he needs a jowl reduction!

busy bone
and a napkin...

busy bone
Not me though, I am all handsome, all the time...

busy bone
Well, mostly.

Hope you are all having a good day!!!!

3 Stains:

Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Happy Birthday to Tanner. Looks like you had just as much fun as Tanner did Joe. I'm going to have to get me a cuz octopus. Yummy

8:13 AM  
Blogger AP said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! I wish I had a Cuz Octopus, too.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Yup, you are def. the most handsome!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home