Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, August 28, 2006

corn hole

Mom said her favorite thing about summer is corn on the cob...so she thought we would certainly love this toy...

Again, I never knew they had a crazy person aisle in the pet store but my mom sure seems to find it everytime she goes there. I guess the really nutty person is the one at Nylabone who thought it would be a great idea to make a chew toy that looks like corn. Ok, enough of this analysis, lets get to chewing!!!

Joey gives it a try
I can't wait to try this delicious buttery treat.

this corn stuff is good, i wonder why my dad doesn't like it?
Hey mom, this doesn't taste like butter at all...or salt????

corn bone
Its BACON flavor??? What in the??? That is like buying a ford and getting a chevy? or asking for a new brother and getting a defective doofus face?! BACON flavored CORN?

Tanner is in love
Doofus gives it a sniff...

slobbering all over it
He tells me that if I remember correctly, I actually LOVE bacon

licking the corn...no butter, sorry
And then he started laughing at me because I was SO caught up in the fact that the thing tasted like corn that I forgot how much I love bacon.

joey is miffed, Tanner got the corn bone
So the smart little brat got the toy.

sleeping beauties
But I am still cuter! (pay no attention to the doofus behind the pillow)

3 Stains:

Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

I'm with you Joe, bacon flavored corn doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'm sure it tastes good.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an uncanny ability to find some VERY interesting toys ;)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Whoa!

Dufus got something right?! How did that happen?

And, geez, he gets just _one_ thing right and all of a sudden he's got attitude? I mean "If you remember correctly" - and then he starts laughing?!

Sounds like he might need an ego check.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home