Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

who wants YOGURT!

So I know there are all the purists out there who say that dogs should NEVER get people food, and usually my mom and dad are complete jerks and give us nothing but hippy biscuits made out of all this 'good for us' stuff, but tonight our dad did the coolest thing ever!!

He let us try something called YOGURT. Have you heard of this stuff?? It is AMAZING!!

he is such a nice dad
This was my very first taste, look at Doofus with that look of jealousy... (please notice my amazing mid-air licking ability)

some tongue action
Don't worry, he got some too.

MMMMM
It just kept getting better! Its got some little rocks in it that my dad said is 'cereal', mom said they are called grape nuts. Who knew grapes had nuts? I wonder if when they took my nuts away they made them into 'cereal' too? I mean, they gotta do something with all those things!

this yogurt stuff rules!
If only they would make that opening a wee bit bigger we could get our whole faces in there!!

tanner tries to squeeeeeze his face into the cup
Doofus sure tried!

4 Stains:

Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Oh man - yogert rocks the house! Every now and then I get some on my kibble. Mom says its good for my gut and keeps my coat shiny. Honestly, I couldn't care less - just don't get between me and my dish!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Yogurt is right up there with peanut butter. Your Mom and Dad are cool.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Elevated said...

mmmm must be good! I see crazy eyes!

5:56 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you guys are b oth so cute....my mom loves all kind of bull dogs...(but she says i am her favorite)

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home