Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

new toys

Mom bought us new toys because we are SOO good. At least I am!

I made the mistake of only buying one
Mom made the mistake of only buying one of these. So I had to drag Doofus around the house with it for a while.

Joey gets tired and lets tanner have it
I let him have it since I am older and more mature. (mom said its because I am getting old and a little bit fat and get tired too easy. Please note that she is the one who brought doofus here and EVERYONE knows the camera adds 3 lbs)


new petstages toy
Doofus looks pretty cute with that toy. He is good at something at least.

crazy fish Toy tanner LOVES
Now THIS thing, I don't know what in the heck mom was thinking. They must have a crazy person aisle at Petco because she finds the strangest stuff there.

fish toy
Of course, Tanner LOVES it

Joey tries the fish toy
I gave this fish thing a little nibble and it is definitely not my kind of toy.

This is a big dog's toy!
But wait, what is this...a sophisticated toy, for older Bostons. I think its saying something to me...

awwe shucks I love you too rope toy
Well, shucks, you are making me blush. I do know that I am the best guy and I have great taste in dog toys...

MUAHH
Muahhh I kiss you rope toy.

Joey
I am going to go spend some quality time with my new toy

Tanner does not know how to share.  Here he hogs 2 toys at once
I leave you with Tanner hogging 2 toys at once. What a BRAT!

3 Stains:

Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Bismarck's Person: What fun you all look like you are having. I really enjoy checking out your site.

8:49 AM  
Blogger AP said...

Those are some great toys, Joe Stains. And to think all I got this week was a stinking plush Happy Meal toy—not even a real dog toy!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

My mom showed me one of those fish toys at Petsmart. I didn't like it either. But, man, do I love my rope toy. I guess this just shows that we both have very mature, discriminating tastes. ;)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home