Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

tonight there's going to be a jailbreak

he hates it
Mom found Tanner this hoody while she was on vacation. She said we can play prison break or something lame, she thinks I am a 5 year old I swear.

Joey is making him his bitch
I would much rather play, Doofus Face you're my B$%#@

tanner is modeling his prison chic hoody
Mom said he is under arrest for being too cute. GAG!

tired puppies
Since we have been back we are really tired, Mom said its because we are fat. Mom is simply jealous that she is just not of the same caliber of housewife as my gram, who prepared us several dishes of scrambled eggs during our stay.

tanner is pooped
Doofus didn't move for a day.

Joe sunning
and I have done my fair share of relaxing as well.

1 Stains:

Blogger Tigersan said...

Me will play jail break with you... can me be the warden ;). Me hope you aren't under arrest for too long for being too cute =)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home