Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, September 10, 2006

hot hot hot

mom got us new bandanas. granted, I look great in red, but it is a little hot here in AZ for this crap.

bostons in red....were staring at me....
So what if I have an extra tooth, that snaggle tooth look is in...just ask Kirsten Dunst or that Jewel chick.

no?? fine we are OUT OF HERE!
Hope you all had a good weekend, we are out of here!!!

1 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Projects..Projects..Projects.. If you are like me it seems like there is never enough time in the day.. You get home late and leave early.. then the weekends thats another story by itself. My wife has found it easier to hire somebody if you we need help with home remodeling ideas. She fond a great site for home remodeling ideas at http://remodelinghelp4u.com and wanted to share it with you.. Im glad to find help when I need it.. I hope you have great luck remodeling your home...

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home