Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, August 20, 2006

everyone else I know already got tagged....but here is my entry

Tag, I'm it.
I got 'tagged' by Brody so it's time let everyone know some of my unique doggie quirks.

First, I'm supposed to repeat the 'rules':
The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Now for the good stuff:

1) Joe sunning

It doesn’t matter how hot it is outside, I love to lay on the patio. This picture was taken when it was 105 degrees.

2) joes
I hate boxes. Sometimes, boxes eat my toys and I have to try to get them out, but I can’t actually touch the box!

3) the stain
I create custom designs on leather furniture. If you are interested let me know!!!

4) redecoration by Joe Stains
I also decorate living rooms. Pillow placement is key to making a room comfortable for dogs.

5) STAY!
If you point at me I get really guilty and sometimes I fall down. I KNOW that I did something bad if you point, so I just fall over and pray for the best.