Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, August 06, 2006

woe is me :(

Joey sleeping with the Cuz
So mostly I have been relaxing and enjoying the summer and everything was going great until my parents decided to give me some bad news...

DONT CHANGE THE CHANNEL! I am watching Animal Planet!
You are going WHERE for HOW LONG??!?!?!?!!!


They are going to Pennsylvania, for a WEEK!!! Last time they went to PA, shortly after they came home THIS THING showed up:

do not disturb

Joe
Look at me? Could you leave me behind for a whole week???

Joey and Tanner
And would you really need another boston terrier if yours looked as cute as me??

rock and roll terriers
On top of all of this, my dad got this noise making device that makes me SO MAD!!! He doesn't play it loud but I will be darned if I am going in that room when its on because it probably shoots lasers or sets dogs on fire or something. It is unsafe, that is for darn sure!

Tom finally got a left handed guitar.  It doesn't look very metal tho.
But I certainly won't discourage doofus face from checking it out!

tired or sad?
Well, my mom and dad leave next saturday and I go to my grandparent's house WITH TANNER :( I will try to hold it together and not cry all week :(

2 Stains:

Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Hang in there, Joe. Perhaps they will bring you a souvenir rawhide stick.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

I know you will miss your parents, but think of all the spoiling that will be going on at the grandparents.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home