Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

stuck in the middle with you

So we have been tagged to do the middle name game, I am not going to reiterate the full rules because I think everyone knows them. Basically just find a corresponding word for each letter of your middle name that describes you.

My full name is Joseph Brains Stains. I have been commenting all the time that I did not have a middle name but I have appointed myself with that middle name as it is so fitting for someone of my intelligence. I consider myself the 'Brains of the Operation' and I find it fitting that my name should reflect that responsibility.

So lets begin:

B - Best
R - Rowdy
A - Angry
I - Intelligent
N - Neutered
S - Superawesomefantasticwonderfulbestdogever


Ok I told Tanner he may also choose a middle name as I have been allowed to choose mine.

HI OMDog three days in one row you get to talk TO me the Tannerito toe made of frito. My foot does smell like a FRITO and if you put it in my mouth I try to EATO it. It is funny and Dad does it to me lots. OK but this is about a middle name. My Top and Bottom is called Tanner but my MIDDle can be anything I want so I want it to be my favorite word ever and that is WHATSSUUUUP! So my Name is, Tanner (top part) WHATSSUUUUP (middle of me) Tanner (bottom part) Lettuce see what those letters mean ok!

W - WHATSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPP
H - hi
A - Amarillis is Astas MOMs name I like that name
T - Tanner!
S - SMART
S - Surfboards
U - Underpants ARE fun to eat
U - Underpants might be the only U word I can THiNk OF?!
U - ?? underpants?
P - POOP!!!!!!

THIS was So much FUN I love it! Joey said GO now so I will BYE!

Oh dear, I am actually left speechless. *gasp*

36 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
I like your middle names!
I agree with the description specially the "S".
I am not so sure about the "S" in Tanner's game!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

3:30 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey,

I'm not surprised your middle name is Brains. The question really is, how are you ever gonna reign in the Doofus now that he has tasted 3 days (INAROW) of blogging?

I'm not surprised about his middle name either, but ... man. I have NO RESPONSE to that.

Goober love & sympathy,
Stanley

3:34 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

three days of Tanner might be too much for even the most tolerant of blog audiences. but then again, maybe I am just getting used to him! We love the doofus, but he aint the brain! And why is Doofus not his middle name?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OK, there are no words to describe Tanner's post today, I mean I'm just speechless. Joe...you have my deepest sympathies, really you do! He's a crazy boy!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:50 PM  
Blogger Duke said...

OMG, you guys just totally crack us up! You have the perfect middle name Joey! It really does suit you to a T! Tanner, you're just a nut case! hehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:59 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Your middle name reminds me of this show called Pinky and the Brain. I guess I can tell who's the brain between you and Tannerito Wassuuuupppp.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Both of you have cool middle names.
The description fits you very well.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:11 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

You two have the most unique middle names.. I would've thought that Tanner's middle name would be 'Doofus'.. heee..

6:23 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think you have a pawsome middle name that fits you Joey.
And Tanner.. Haa.. very funny middle name and what's this about underpants. hee hee


~ Girl girl

6:26 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey,
Your middle name really suits you, and it rhymes, how perfect!! OK, now we know to watch our underpants when we visit you in case Tanner steals them :)

T-man

6:28 PM  
Blogger coco said...

i have to agree with tanner on this one. underpants are the most awesome thing in this entire universe. undies, panties, thongs, whatever's been on mom's butt. i know that's indelicate to most, and completely gross to some, but to me - it's where i live and breathe, so why try to hide it any longer?

i am not ashamed! i love undies - especially mommy's! there - i said it! i am liberated! long live undie-eaters! thank you, tanner, for allowing me to be free from the fear of ridicule!

in total solidatiry with all undies-chewing-puppins, coco

6:42 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey
You have a great middle name.If anyone had a doubt all they have to do is scroll down and read Tanners part of the post!
Coco had me laughing so hard
Frasier

7:03 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Hi Guys!

Your middle names are very fitting for you two. I really like the Brains name. It's good when you get to pick your own name instead of someone else giving it to you without your consent. Humph.

Nice job, guys! You both are so smart!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

7:04 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Great middle names. Especially the "S". And you can put them together to cover the both of you at one time... Whatssuuup Brains?!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Excellent work boys! Bravo!

Joey, That's the best middle name ever. It sounds like maybe you're ready to pull a bank heist ... or a Petland heist ... or something. Just don't let Tanner drive the getaway car. The getaway guy always screws up.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

You can sure tell that the "brains" all belong to you Joe!

Holly

7:29 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

ROFL you guys are just hilarious and sooo clever.....yes even Tanner. We just love your blog

hugs
Scrappy and Pebbles

8:50 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I kinda like Tanner's middle name. Joe's is very fitting.
Ike

8:58 PM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

hahahaha!

I have to laugh at Tanner's answers.. crazy doofus...

But I agree that you are the Brains Joe.. you really need those to digest Tanner's stuff

Wuffs!
Toffee

9:40 PM  
Blogger leah said...

that was one of the funniest things i read in a long time!

i loooove the tannerito!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you even teach tanner what a first name or last name is? i hope he doesn't try to come up with second, third, fourth, fifth.... names :)

love..
chiyo

9:43 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

underpants, I would never have thought of that.

Simba xx

1:31 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you guys are awesome...i swear..you make my laugh and pee her pants a little every day..thanks for that...seh needs to laugh after a long day at walmart...aaaaaaaaaaaah

1:44 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

LOL! I can't stop cracking up here... Joseph Brains Stains? Errm, okay but Tanner Whatssuuup Tanner Lettuce is a bit weird, hahahahaha! You guys are too funny...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:04 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Dawson would have to agree with Tanner and Coco. His human sister has to keep her door shut so he cannot go in and get her underwear. He digs through the dirty clothes to find it. How would you like to come home and find your underwear all over the house?
Peanut and Flash's Grammie

3:17 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

It likes note of the middle name.
Smart is good. :)

from loved ume tyan

4:34 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh man you kids crack us up( we are in a very similal situation if you know what I mean) Archie is still rolling on the ground laughing about the underpants and poop.......Love A+A

5:55 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

hey Tanner...
3 days in a row of posting and than featured pup on LOLBostons today WOW - your getting famerous!!!


Pawsome picture...but we need to see Joey up there too!!! Don't go hogging all the spotlight!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:17 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Joe "Big Brains" Stains...excellent. And very fitting.

Tanner...mmmmmmm, his middle name is pretty fitting too.

Sherman

7:24 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Joe Stains, you make me and my mom laugh and laugh and laugh. There was a discussion about how awesome your blog is on the woofboard(.com) Love, Martha

7:36 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Joe,

You always make me laugh!

I like the letter S best! =P

7:54 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe--You are the brains of the operation but also the looks. Like me in our operation. I'm not going to let my sister see your blog or she will be demanding to let her blog more often like Tanner.

wally.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Joe - Brains is such a great middle name!! I wish my mom had let me pick mine. And Brains, it just suits you. Good work.

Tanner - HAHA... good work to you too. It is hard to come up with so many U words. I share your affinity for underwear. :)

Love Clover xo

9:31 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

deaw Supewawsomefantasticwondewfulbestdogevew,whew ,you awe fow suwe the bwains!, which makes me wondew how Tanner evew wemembewed my Mommi's weiwd looooong name(but she's flattewed )
Tanner is gettong a little ovew excited about this many days on the podium,hehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Joe you have the coolest middle name! You are quiet brainy.

Oh man Tanner, WASSUUUUP! Underroos are one of my favorites too.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Joe - make that QUITE brainy. Apparently I am not!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home