Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

its getting hot out here...but I am still the Joes


It is getting hot here in Arizona and it is only going to get hotter. We probably won't see afternoon temperatures below 100 until about October!


But that doesn't slow me down! I still love hanging out in my yard, I am used to this weather!


Excuse me, I am a little bit busy here and would like some privacy. Go see what the Doofus is doing.


Of course, he is digging in the bushes for something to eat.


And he comes out looking like a doofus.


Can you see the sticks he got stuck in his collar. I said, Tanner you are such a DOOFUS and do you know what he said???


WHATSSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 Stains:

Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Summertime sucks. It gets hot here in Florida, too.

Haha! I like that last pic of you, Tanner. Whassssup, buddy? ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

7:30 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, 100 is pretty normal here! i've been living in such condition through out the year. for those not, it's a torture! for me, it's torture everyday!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:55 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey. It's a Dry Heat.

By the way. There is a new Tag game happening. You post pictures of you (or the Doofus) sleeping with your tummy up! Asta up over tagged me, I'm taggin' you. Enjoy

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think summer will be easy for me since I have been SHAVED ... arrgh ... but it doesn't get as hot here as it does there .. I would melt ..

8:11 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh, it's getting pretty hot over your side. Tanner is so funny. haa haa


~ fufu

8:12 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

I'd be a totally melted puppy at a 100...I've never even seen a summer yet...I'm scaared...thanks for comparing me to doofus' whasssup face.. he's a cutie ..I take it as a complement..why don't you guys sign my guestbook and leave your pictures...that would be cool(is it OK, if I add you to my friends list?)
kisses
asta

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for ya Joey! It gets hot here in the summer too.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Joey, you Rock! It's a comfy 77 degrees here in da 'burgh. (A ha ha ha ha ha...come visit us for training camp in the fall!!!)

Our Mom is super jealous b/c she's ALWAYS cold & still wears sweaters when it's 80 outside.

Doofus & the sticks...he needs to meet Lola. The Goddess of sticks...only they stick out of her jowls, not her collar.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

9:38 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hope that the 'hot' time pass away real fast. Tanner is so funny and entertaining.

Love
Boy n Baby

11:44 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats hot!! I hope Tanner got the sticks out of his ears ok.

Simba xx

12:15 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, I can't even imagine that heat! I would be useless with m big furry coat I think.

Licks
Oscar x

1:26 AM  
Blogger wally said...

JEEZ! I would hate that heat. I refuse to take off my lovely fur coat. It's my thing.

wally.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I wouldn't be happy at all in AZ! I'm not fond of the super hot temps! Give me snow and ice any day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:38 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

It's hotter there then here. It will be that hot soon mom says and then I won't be able to be outside like I want. Do you get to go out for only a short time? and you are right OMDog on Flash and the doof eating grass and sticks. They are a pair and I think they should live together.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahahahaahha!!! So funny! The doofus is SO funny! Whaaaaaaatsssuppppppp!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:07 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
I guess I'm used to the heat here in Sunny Singapore after these few months. Man...tanner's a MESS!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

DOOFUS will always be DOOFUS !!

8:14 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my dogssssssss. I would melt at that temperature. I like my 75 tops. I prefer snow and sunshine. at the same time. We are hoping to just keep the rain away for a bit.
So...wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doof..

9:37 AM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joe,
Hope you manage to stay cool! Summer is over here - no more swimming for me. Come back and sign my guest book. xxx Asta down under

11:45 AM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Wow- tha's hotter than Fl. We are on the gulf coast and seldom get hotter than 90. Here it is the humidity that gets you- and makes my hair curl and kink up- drats!

I read Doofus's post-OMG! He talks just like Emmy. She has no class, dontcha' know? She has read some of Doofus's entries and thinks he is so kewl. What a pair those two would be! She has been begging to post on my blog like Doofus does on yours, but I say no way! She'd make my blog all trashy with the way she talks and acts. That girl has no class at all, I tell ya!
Big Wags,
Isabella

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Joe. How do you live with him?

;-)

1:54 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

It's hot here, too - but not that hot! I'm going to have to fire up our Weather Control Device and see if I can get it to snow. Or at least figure out how to get ice cubes from the magic cold box.
Love,
Amber

2:08 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

100 degrees?! I don't even know how much that is! But it sounds like a LOT! You guys need a pool! Do you have one?

2:30 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

I don't know how you can live in the heat like that. My folks are weenies when it breaks 80, heck - so am I. So tell me, why are we living in Southern California???

4:49 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi Joey. Here in Torreon is also pretty hot which menas shorter walkies. The hot weather here lasts until November.
Tanner is pretty funny.
Have a nice weekend.
Lorenza

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

100..... that is crazy... I can't deal with it...lol... :P and boo say it's normal for them....... eek

5:03 AM  
Blogger Comet said...

Comet gets sticks in his collar too when he pokes around the yard. Younger brothers can be so weird! I'm glad you are used to the heat. It's getting hot out there. I like to hide in my hole under the porch.
BLU

8:01 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

That Tanner is really funny. 70 degrees is hot for me, anything over that and I'm sitting on A/C vent all day.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

6:28 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Blimey, I don't think I could stand being that hot! Jx

11:34 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Poor Doofus! How can you guys stand the temperature? I hate when it gets that hot!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home