Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Now, what you have been waiting for...

ME. pictures of ME!

Recently Mom has been saying, oh Joey you sure do sleep a lot more now that you are 11.













Well of COURSE I am sleeping more it is like 29583847 degrees outside!!!




Even BABY Tanner is sleeping more. It is the heat lady, just ask Khyra, she knows!

I had to take action, I cannot have Mom thinking I am turning into some OLD MAN DOG like Tanner sometime's calls me...




Ok Mom...are you ready?!




KUNG FU NINJA JOEY ATTACK!!!




UM...uh...Mom...I think I am stuck...

22 Stains:

Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

She is just jealous she has no time to nap...
Benny & Lily

7:37 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Ha ha, good moves with that ball, Joey!! I'd take any excuse to nap. Too bad it's so hot there though.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Joey!
Sure I missed your pictures.... even the sleepy ones!
You are so right. It is too hot to do energetic moves!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I sleep tons too, because it means more time to dream about you. I avoid rolling on my back though. Too dangerous.

xo
SB

8:15 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i think it is teh same degrees here joey....soooo hot for our little island...mom and dad made me have a bath today cuz i escaped and rolled in some fantastic smelling stuff...i smelled so wonderful....now i just smell a little wonderfulllll

8:38 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo know it!

I bet your dad is still napping!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Thanks fur the hint on the laptop!

8:43 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

woof hoo you really are back i so love your sense of humor joey you like totally crack us up you are soooo warped arf arf arf our nerdy momma thinks you should so totally play the thursday colour game that she seems to have adopted its over here http://www.bluescolouredthursdays.blogspot.com/
maybe you can find a rainbow coloured thing while you doze... loves and licks

9:06 PM  
Blogger pam said...

Joey you kills us. Fer really really sures you kills us.

Bobo and Meja

3:43 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey, those pictures sure were just the thing to start our morning. And you don't look a day over 10

gussie

5:00 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Finally. Some pics of the Man (AKA: Kung Fu expert)
We missed ya buddy. And I know all the ladies are swooning over these fotos!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey, that's a downright Tannerish pose in those last two shots! Dignity, man, dignity!

Your pal,

Petey

6:02 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Oh, be careful with those cuh-razy moves! And you're only as old as you feel. ;P

6:24 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

I don't think you are sleeping. I think you are deep in thought.

7:22 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good to see you, Joey. You are looking very good for 11. Phantom says napping at 11 is a great activity.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

11:09 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

It is the heat. I nap all the time also. I hope you got unstuck

11:11 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're just regrouping for the next exciting activity! I do the same thing, Joey! We will never be old - NEVER!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:11 PM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

ROACHY JOE! I do kung fu ninja action on my stupid brudder. Less tiring when you're on your back kicking.

Otis T. Potus

PS. WE'RE OLD? Have our ma apes looked at themselves in a mirror lately...HMMMMM?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh my dog Joey
in that 294583 degwee weathew no oe can do anything xept lie awound..just have youw mom come and loo at mommi at my house..she doesn't even bothew to get out of bed

anyway..you look swoony handsome and I'm suwe sophie is needing wecussitation just about now..
You look like a ball jugglew wif that hooge ball
Thanks fow the pix of you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

5:28 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey! Nothing wrong with taking naps. What else is there to do? Go mental cracker out in the hot sun? I think that would be unwise. Hopefully you were able to get unstuck. That would not be a good position for Tanner to find you in, all helpless and (gasp) exposed.

Slobbers,
mango

3:50 AM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Hey! Fergi's got one of those corn cobs now! Asta shared one of hers when we were there. For some reason, Moma hates to step on it in the middle of the night.

Just thought you'd like to know,
Jake

1:12 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

you look like a puppy in that last pic!


Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

1:57 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Mum says I'm sleeping more now too Joey, and she even says I snore REALLY loud. I have no idea what she's talking about since I don't hear anything, and yes, the heat is totally killing me!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home