Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting back to normal...

We are still getting back to the normal life with Mom and Dad home. Mom wants to share more stuff about her trip, like some videos.


There are a LOT of Amish all around where Mom visited. They make some delicious foodables but seem to not like normal cars.


On Mom's friend's farm they grow corn and then feed the husks and ears to the cows. Watch as Mom's friend calls the cow and they come running to get the food.

Mom said it was so pawesome picking the corn and within a half hour eating it. I wouldn't know as she did not bring me even one kernel.


As usual, Mom goes on vacation and hangs out with CATS. sheesh. Oh, and don't mind my aunt yelling about her San Marzano tomatoes at the end there as I did not get one bite of those either.

Finally, FOOTBALL SEASON IS GETTING CLOSE. I am so stoked. The Steelers played a pre-season game yesterday. In case you forgot about how pawesome I look in my Terrierable Towel, here you go...

Joey is ready for the game on Sunday!!!

22 Stains:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Did you say she hangs out with CATS!!!!

Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

9:43 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joe...you look good in anything...or nothing ..(sneers to myself...)..good luck with football season....

11:09 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

She hung out with cows and cats. I can see the cows since you can eat them but cats yuck.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

I heard there may have been whoopie pies. I hope that, at least, she brought you a suitcase full.

Those cows running looked like Otis. Except he is even slower and more gassy.

Sheps w/Pep

12:37 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

looking like you are ready for a few bouts there joey
loves and licks

12:37 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

"Booooooooook!"

12:43 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

That running cow kind of reminded me of somebody but I can't quite think of who.

Slobbers,
Mango

1:27 PM  
Blogger The Boston Lady said...

Hey Joe, I loved your mom's videos, especially of the cows. And being a cat person as well as a dog person, I understand her hanging out with the feline.

I'm not a big NFL fan, but can get excited about college ball. GO GATORS!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Do you expect your Mom to bring home samples of everything she has eaten while away? Won't ever happen, Joe. Besides I thought you were on some special diet? Yes?

Kisses,
Stella

2:18 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We've missed you guys tons!!!
Please make sure Tanner knows the BROWNS won last night, OK?
Hee hee hee.
Love,
Ammy

2:32 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Hey you! welcome back..we got the bones and watched your cool videos. Those Amish peoples are something else. Auntie has an Amish for a neighbor. Looks like some buddy is ready for some tailgate pawtys
Benny & Lily

2:39 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Loved the videos! That farm looks like such a fun to visit!!

Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie


GO YANKEES!!!!


pee ess You look fabulous in your Steelers blanket, Joe!! Those colors are right for you!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You look awesome as always. No tell your mom to post more pictures of you!

xo
SB

5:30 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I enjoyed all the videos!
That cow sure was fast!
I can see you are more than ready for the football!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:33 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Looks like your parents had a wonderful time in Amish country! Our parents have visited there too (dad is from PA).
You look pawsome in your Terrible Towel Joe! Hope those Steelers have a great season:)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

How could they go on a vacation without the two of you? I would stay away from those running cows.

8:56 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry your dad furgot his skhuba gear -


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: My mom is still drooling ovFUR evFURRYthing your mom and dad enjoyed during their visit to 'here'

9:12 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Hooray for being back! I really like your towel!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Looking AWESOME Joey! Geez that mom and dad of yours, they go to such fun places and such yummy things and didn't bring you any??? Well now that I think about it, my mum does the same...... (that's why I have to feed myself from the cupboards!)

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

9:50 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Our dad got to ride in an Amish buggy when he was in Indiana with his buddy, Tim! He said it was an awesome experience!
The Jets and the Giants play tonight, Joey! We are psyched! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for football season!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

4:24 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

But what if they wanted butter with their corn?? How do they do that?? Love A+A

5:31 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Cats really aren't so bad.
Ike

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home