Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The moon is made of green cheese???

WHATSUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP It is a Wednesday not a Tanner Tuesday but you get TANNER anyway.

Today I would like to tell you about something very interesteresting. I have heard that the MOON is made of green cheese, which sounds totally believable to me. But then Mom said that she had bones for us made of CARROT.

WTF? Carrots don't have BONES!?

She gave one to Joey and he was like, THIS IS NOT RIGHT.

hmm, carrots? that is not meat...

tentative bite
But then he tasted it and was like OK this tastes really good!!

how many licks does it take to get to the center of the carrot bone
I gave it a lick first, just in case. hmmm tastes ok!

Tanner goes for it
ATTACK! I wonder what bone from the carrot this is? The arm bone? the Knee bone?? hmm.

ANYWAY, while Joe sits around being old and boring I have been on an ADVENTURE... check out Mango's blog to read all about it.

Tan Torkelson Carrot Anatomy Specialerest OUT!

22 Stains:

Blogger doyle and mollie said...

and asparagus makes your pee smell funny... true mollie and i pinched some from the kitchen and it worked arf arf arf

6:40 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We khonkhur with D&M on the spare-gus's!

Hmmmm - interesting khwestion about the kharrot bone's origin!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Auntie Di started biotching about the humidity as soon as her hairs started puffing!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

green cheese! Holy crap...that thing in your mouth must be the elbone
Benny & Lily

6:57 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

dont let my pups know about the cheese thing...

7:09 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Now I am confused about cheese moons, bones, carrots and everything!
Hmmmm...
I saw you on Mango's adventures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:36 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Carrots have bones?? WTH??? Well, glad to hear they are tasty ones at least. And that must have been one hell of a big carrot to have a bone that size! Hope Flat Brutus didn't try to steal it from you...

Snorts-
Brutus & Carmen

8:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hands down (paws down?) your names come up every time a sentence begins..."ah, I wish xxxxx could be here!" we're having fun here in NYC but really wish you guys could have made it!

Your pal,

Petey

9:10 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

It is so coolerest to be able to learn stuff from reading blogs! We never knew carrots had bones either. Wonder if there are any other bony veggies out there?
Ozzie & Rocky

9:22 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We've had blue cheese before but never green cheese! Maybe we need to organize a field trip to the moon, Tanner! We thought of you guys when we heard about George Steinbrenner yesterday.

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

1:55 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Wow that's really unusual. I wouldnt mind trying one of those.

Noah x

2:44 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Mom calls that a super stink eye. I'm finally glad Joe tasted it. It looks pawsome.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

Mmmmm. Carrot bones. We need to try some of that stuff.

It would be funny to photoshop in various things that Joe is giving the stink eye to. If our ape was less lazy and had photoshop she might do it.

Sheps w/Pep + Otis.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

I like carrots!!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We saw the exciting adventure you are on, Tanner - all we can say is be very careful - things may not all be as they seem:)

TD loves carrots, so maybe the Momster needs to find those carrot bones for him too.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

10:53 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Carrot bones well I never, you look like they are eatable.

1:44 PM  
Blogger The Boston Lady said...

Tanner, I laughed so hard when I read about your adventure on Mango's blog. He's one super clever canine. Watch out for those carrot bones, you may end up with a cotton tail.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well, I always learn stuff from you, but bones in carrots, you are pulling my leg(s) ;0D

sorry I have not been sniffing around your blog just lately, Jeannie says she is suffering from BCP. Blog Commenting Pressure. ha ha!

lotsaluv, Marv xxxxxxxxxx

11:12 PM  
Blogger Kitty+Coco said...

Parents are liars, but that "bone" still looked tasty.

Kitty and Coco

3:24 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

No wonder we miss you when we don't get to come and visit. You are (it's true) tooo cute!

Carrot bone? Unbelievable!
Jake and Fergs

8:55 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

It can only be humans who think of crap like that. Hellooooo!!! We're carnivores!!! We require MEAT!

Holly

9:49 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

Green chesese!!!! I love cheese! Will someone please fly me to the moon?!?

I think bacon corn is still DA best!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
I was ooo upset that you and Joey didn't get to come to my house fow the big DWB meeting, but now that I saw youw adventoowes, oh my dog..that was way coolew..
Thoat cawwot bone seems to be fwom the leg pawt of the cawwot(I think..an atom me is not my stwong suit)
smoochie kisses
ASTA

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home