Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, July 09, 2010

I am still alive I swear!!

omdog guys, we totally disappeared for like a week and forever or something. Mom has been so not having fun at work, but that is because they are really busy, which is a good thing. And they are hiring new people and Mom got a new boss, and those are good things too. AND guess what.

Her new boss is... A YANKEE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really should go in and meet him and we can totally chat about the best baseball team ever. Guess what else, his name is JOE. Talk about a pawesome boss!

Oh ya...

So Mom hit the 'mark all as read' button on her bloggy reader and hopes to start fresh this week. But enough about that, let me give you what you all come here for...




ME! You might wonder why I am wearing a shirt when it is like 945039486 degrees out here in AZ. Well, I have had a case of the itchies since we moved in to the new house and Mom thinks it is the carpet. We are still investigating but this helps keep me from scratching my stomach.

And just in case you may have thought things changed while we were away...




NOPE! Tanner is still a total Doofus.

ALSO... Mom and Dad left me home alone on the 4th of July and this is how I felt when they were leaving...

someone was not happy we were leaving...

At our new house you cannot hear any fireworks, unlike our old house where it was SUPER loud. So they did not feel bad about going out and leaving me at home. What jerks.

Ok, I promise we will be back to regular blogging soon. Mom is just feeling overwhelmed from work and stressed AND she got some new dumb thing called an iPad and I think she probably likes it more than she likes me.

I am thinking about making an iStain...

22 Stains:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom's new boss sounds like a winner, Joey!
We hope you get rid of those itchies soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:16 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Joe, we've kinda been missing too. Sometimes pinkies think life is more important than blogging but we know thats just not true.
We hope those yucky itchies go away soon.

Noah x

4:06 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oh those iThings are just terrible. They can totally take over the simple human brain.

Good to see your small selves again. I hope you figure out the whole itchie situation. Sounds most uncomfortable.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:29 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey..good to see y'all. Tell Mom hi for us, and tell her it might be the grass in the yard, or something they used on it before you moved in, cause that can make itchies too..Teka has problems like that, delicate flower that she is!

Anyway...stay cool


gussie

5:30 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey!!!! I missed you. Should I come and scratch your itchies?

xo
SB

7:03 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

An iStain, huh? Please take pics:)
Great to see you too. At least your Mom blogs. We haven't gotten to post in like AGES. We are glad she lets us read your blog:)
Good luck with the itch!
Ozzie & Rocky

7:09 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

ooo i hope the itches go away soon

8:02 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I was afraid woo had melted!

If woo got to the airport on Tuesday, Auntie Di will bring woo to see ME!

She's going to leave the desert fur a week - she's lukhky the heatandhumiditywave broke today bekhause we didn't want to hear her whining about 50% humidities and 70some dewpoints and her frizzing hair ;-)

I think your iStain threat is iPawesome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:07 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay dont wurry too mutch about the ipad my mama has an ipod tutch witch is like a smal ipad and she duz like it better than my dada but she duz not like it better then she likes me and tucker!!! ha ha ok bye

8:53 AM  
Blogger pam said...

hahahahah you better patent that iStains Joe. Steve Jobs'll steal that fer sure!

Bobo and Meja

10:47 AM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

well welcome back. we thought fur sure you moved away to some new house without computers. Thank goodness for another Yankee fan. My Lily takes 77372 meds for itchies and she is still itching. Nutty.
Have a cooler day
Benny & Lily

11:38 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

So, you're mom's working for you now? I mean ... she always WAS ... but now it's official?!?
Play bows,
Zim

1:41 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

oh man weve been missing you lifes not the same without a dose of the joey... we might have to celebrate your return with a stain... loves and licks

3:11 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Joe boss, Yankee fan! That is pawesome!
Itchies are not fun, right? Glad the t-shirt is helping you!
New house, no fireworks bothering you, same old Tanner! Yeah!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:14 PM  
Anonymous the Bougalou Bear said...

I am sure an IStain would be pawsome!

You may want to try calamine lotion. The Maman slathered some on me last winter when I was struck by a mysterious case of the itchies ( is this a BT thing or what?!) and it worked just great, and just in the nick of time before Maman was ready to blow a gasket over my non-stop scratching...(cue in evil snort)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

My lil bro Torres sleeps like you too! I call it the dead fly pose!

Reina

5:12 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Arrow loves to make iStains! My mom's keeps her busy too. I hope you get rid of the itches. At least your new house is quiet.

Deefor

p.s. Your mom blogs so much maybe she needs a vacation.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I was worried about you!!!!! Sorry your mom's job is sucking right now.
Ike

2:14 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

ha This sounds familiar..only PL2 got a new computer ARE YOU KIDDING ME? we said WHAT ABOUT US AND OUR FRIENDS..we said..so we made her feel really really bad and here we are catching up on 3000 years of back posts. Love and kisses A+A

4:48 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
and Tannew

I think an Istain is def uh natly in owdew..I padWTF????
tell hew she doesn't have time fow such fwivooloos things when you need hew attention.

and Joe what's hew excoose fow not coming to my house???ummm, Pawsylvania is wight next doow fow dogness sakes and you said she's be thewe..I don't hthink she likes me.. tell hew even Sophie's Mom will be hewe
maybe that will en tice hew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

6:38 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Sometimes we just have to put up with our goofy humans. Take a large sigh and suck it in.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

iStain!!

You are brilliant Joe!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home