Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Report from behind enemy lines...

You might ask who the enemy is?? WELL it is my MOM. She has refused to blog, refused to READ blogs, so I am considering waging war with her. Considering my weapons of mass carpet destruction, she better take this threat seriously. Since I have her attention here I am going to make her update you on all our Christmas fun.

The Christmas excitement got under way with a visit from our cousin dog, Bailey.




She sure is a pretty thing, but she seemed a little shy around Tanner and I. I cannot imagine why I only tried to hump her 3-6 times. I mean, I can totally understand not wanting to hang out with Tanner because he is a Doofus, but I am pretty darn cool.




She is a pound puppy that my Dad's uncle rescued and she is super sweet and pretty, but she just didn't feel like playing with us. Maybe after she gets to know us better, Mom said we can be a bit intimidating when we team up on dogs. She better remember that as I make my war plans.

Christmas Eve we had to stay home, which was fine as we were tired from endlessly chasing Bailey in circles visiting with Bailey.

I did give Dad his present Christmas eve...




Talk about the BEST GIFT EVER. Ya, that is me, in all my Yankees glory. Mom got this from Etsy.com and she loves it. The sign in the outfield is advertising CUZ toys. How totally perfect, right?! I will make Mom update some more soon, we just got a new HDTV so she has sort of turned into a drooling couch potato. But I must admit my Steelers looked GREAT on it! More later from Stains War HQ.

30 Stains:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

waging war against the mom? that could prove interesting

12:21 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Dude, I am having the same problem with my mom. You'd think in this economy, they would appreciate their assistant jobs more, ya know?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! We were visiting last night with a friend from Toronto who says his favourite team is the STeelers, just like you! I think he needs a picture just like yours.

xo
SB

12:53 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Dude, I am willing to be a mercenary in your army if you can help me out. My ape has also been worthless and was even fraternizing with other dogs yesterday and KISSING a corgi. I'm disgusted. So

wally t.

ps. And your Yankee picture is really, really cool event hough I have not forgiven the Yankees for beating the Phileez.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That painting is the most pawesomest! Woot!
Ike

1:33 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

I bet your dad loved that pressie mate.
Hopefully your new cousin will want to play once she gets to know you two better. I mean who wouldnt want to play right???

Glad you had a good Christmas and keep up the threats with your mum.

tailwags
Noah

1:57 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We pity the Mom.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I dooo miss you and Tannew so I wish you gweat succes in youw waw!!!!
That is the most bestest pawsome pwesent youw Mom got youw Dad ..he must be in heaven pwobably doesn't even want to watch his new HDTV I mean who would when they can just gaze at that pictoowe of you
I think youw cousin Bailey is a doll be nice and twy to wesis t humping,,not evewyone likes that ..save it fow sophie
smoochie kisses
ASTA

2:13 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Love that pic Joe and the fact that you totally took over "Tanner Tuesday"! You rock dude!
Ozzie & Rocky

3:52 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Be careful, remember Mom is the one who feeds you. Without food, things get kinda bad;so, please be careful.
Sally Ann

4:03 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey is that a, um, deposit of yours in the first photo? Listen. My momma is having mental issues too. I had to pull her back from the brink twice already today from hitting the "mark all as read" button and it still might happen.

She's on vacation for crap's sake. As if there is anything else to do than visit my pals. Sheesh.

Hey. Thanks for snapping her out of it long enough for us to see your little self. Great job harassing Bailey. I pretty much did the same thing with my nephew.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:13 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Ooh, what a great photo for your dad!! That's so pawfect!!

I don't see why Bailey shouldn't enjoy your humping. It's a very gracious way to welcome guests into your home.

Uh-oh, my mom also ordered a HDTV through Amazon. Guess that means no more blogging for me either...

Teddy

4:25 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is one pawesome pressie woo gave your dad!

Tank woo fur sharing it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:11 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
I must say that your Yankee pic looks awesome!
Here's a tip about dealing with your cousin dog: don't hump her. She's related to you and most folks find that weird. Unless you're Southern.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

5:12 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Joe
You better tell mom to get on the ball and let her know you are serious about the carpet.. At least you are warning her ahead of time. Awesome picture Joe...
Benny & Lily

5:52 PM  
Blogger Wendy Free said...

Hi Joe and Tanner,

We all love your blog! My name is Magenta, I'm a 13 years young BT. I read about you guys every day with my mom and dad who are pretty sure that in a former life I was a super model: http://picasaweb.google.com/WandyFrames/HappyNewYear?feat=directlink These are from my holiday photo shoot. The good thing is, I'm just incredibly cute, as all Bostons are, but I don't have that supermodel 'tude, I'm a little sweet pea. Thank you for all the smiles you bring us! Hope you are keeping warm and enjoying the hollydaze.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Welcome to My Dog-A-Blog said...

hello, my name is Cobber, I am an Australian terrier, I found you blog and thought it was really cool, wanna read mine?

http://cobbertheterrier.blogspot.com/

6:52 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

COOL present. And wowzers, your cousin is a real BABE!!!!
Play bows,
Zim

6:54 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
War against your Mom?? Hmmm... it does not sound good... What about if she decides not to blog anymore?? Oh-no!
Be patient!
And that is a pawesome present for your Dad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:58 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is a kool pikcher of yoo in yore yooniform!!! wot is yore batting averadj??? i wil bet i cud play baysball ummm eksept that wunse i hit the ball i wood probly run after it and bring it bak to the pitcher!!! ok bye

10:20 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hmmmm... waging war against the mom is not such a great idea cos she could decide NOT to feed you and that'd be a disaster!!

The present for your dad is FAB!! We bet he loved it...

10:50 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Great Christmas gift, Joe!! Way to combine who Dad certainly loves best (you, of course) with the other thing he loves (next) best - the Yankees!! Where'd you get that made?? Think I'd look pretty buff under an OSU football helmet...
That Bailey is a cutie, I'd have humped her too. She's a tall girl, must have been tricky.... Looks like a giant Jack Russell, but if she's sweet, than that's probably not here breed (LOL - my old grumpy brother Duncan was a JR, they do get crotchety in their old age & he was almost 17).

Happy New Year Joe - don't drink too much champagne!!

Fizzy Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

7:40 AM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Don't wage war....bribe the hooman....Thats the only way we were able to get all of our Chritmas cards up on the slide...we put jelly beans by the cards...she fell for it instantly!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

12:12 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Joey, I will totally join your army for battle if you need me. We have to get your mom back on board here!!

Your Yankee pic is soooo cool! What a cool and thoughtful gift!!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

omd that picture is the coolest thing ever. for sure. where is your dad going to hang it? is he going to get more copies made first so he can display it everywhere in your house?

4:48 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are having trouble with the Mom here too, something about having too hectic a week, being exhausted, and too many blogs to catch up on.

Love that present you gave your Dad - awesome!!!

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

7:28 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, what a fabulous gift! It's just perfect!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

3:33 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Congratulations on the New Year joey
There is wonderful laughter with joey.
My best regards this year. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:46 AM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Joe, That picture of you is very cool. Your are one handsome dude! My mom didn't know what day it was either. But she does now, she has to go back to work tomorrow!
Your pal, Morgan

5:22 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

You are awesome, Joey. That's all that needs to be said. And your cousin Bailey knew that all along.

No wonder Bailey was intimidated.

Yours (so far behind)
Jake and Fergs xxoo

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home