Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's fun to stay at the YMCA...I think I might send Tanner there




So Mom has finally begun hanging up my cards from my pals. I think they look quite great up there. We won't show how many cards Mom and Dad have got. LOL

Sophie has been away this weekend staying at some posh hotel, so I thought as a good welcome home present I'd post some SUPER studly pictures of me... you might not be ready for this...




Oh ya, I am BORN TO BE WILD in my new (p)leather biker jacket!!!




Get your motor running ladies...I mean, Sophie.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think I look an awful lot like that guy. BUT Tanner said I look more like this guy...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WTF?! I do NOT look like the guy from the Village People, I don't even have a mustache!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If you ask me that cop guy in the back looks an awful lot like some Doofus I know...

WHATTSSSSSSUUUUP
As Lacie would say, NUFF SAID!

28 Stains:

Blogger doyle and mollie said...

the dude... bitch magnet... what can we say...
happy xmas ok!!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Joey, I'm sure Sophie will be impressed by your tough biker look. She'll make sure the other chicks know you're off limits :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow....where do you spose i could get my Mango one of them there jackets.....we would have to find a giant pleather cow somewhere...you do look handsome Joey...poor Sophie better be ready

12:42 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog hay if yoo cannot find a rum at the ymca i hav also herd that gud times can be fownd in the navy ware yoo can joyn yore fello man or dog and sail the seven seez!!! ok bye

12:53 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joe,
I think that you look great.
Sally Ann

1:06 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Head out on the highway....LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE....Sorry we got carried away singing.......BORN TO BE WIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLDDDDDDDDD(really one of ARchies all time favorite movies) We think you look like a stud muffin...Love A+A

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yowza yowza yowza...I wouldn't care if you were of the "village" persuasion...you're a hottie!

Yer (future) luv,
Angel

3:25 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woah! Joe! You look awesome in that biker jacket. I almost passed out and fainting like a goat like Wally does when I saw that picture. And you are totally not a Village Dog. You are way more Easy Rider. Or Easy Barker? ha ha ha

xoxoxoxox
SB

3:42 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your jacket looks fabulous on you, Joey! Do you think Santa might be bringing you a motorcycle for Christmas?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:15 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

MOs are making a big comeback! You're a hottie Joey! xo

4:22 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Sorry, pal, but I am thinking more village people look. No worries. Miss Sophie will love it.

As for Tanner's gaping maw. Eeesh!

Momma and Master have finally gotten a couple of holiday cards for them. Guess those bribes I sent the neighbors paid off.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:35 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh man...nothing cooler than you dude. Hilarious!!!
Grunts,
Benny & Lily

5:57 PM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Check your email!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Teka is panting pretty hard, so we think it is a good luck for you!

gussie

6:39 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Macho Macho Man! I wanna be a Macho Dog!

Joe, you're totally studly in your jacket. Tanner is just elly.

wally t.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Duffy said...

Way cool jacket, dude! The ladies are sure to love it.
Duffy

6:54 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Aw Joey.....ya don't have a mustache but ya sure have black hair like that guy....although ya do not resemble 'em in any other way....

I can tell that ya were cheerin' yer hearts out tonight....The Steelers won a squeaker of a game.....sheesh....we nearly held our breathe too long in those final seconds and passed out....we would have missed the photo finish....hope there is a repeat performance next week...not that close, though.....

Oh yeah....Merry Christmas ta ya all!!!

Dewey Dewster here...

7:01 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
OMD! You look soooo handsome wearing your new jacket! Wild! Wild!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:11 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yet ANOTHER reason fur Tanner to be jealous of his handsome brofur!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:13 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

You are too funny Stains!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

It's ok if you want to be metrosexual.
Ike

11:55 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Maybe Santa will bring you a Harley to go with your new jacket?

5:45 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
Your leather jacket is killer, dude. I agree there is a fine line between Easy Rider & Village People, but the attitude makes the difference ... and of course the mustache ... and exposed chest hair, but you don't have either of those so I think you're good.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

5:58 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Whoa! That is one cool jacket! I need to get me one of those!

Balboa

9:22 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

oh you do look good in your leather jacket

10:51 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey dude - you look awesome in your biker jacket!!! Sophie will be thrilled.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

6:10 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

You Studmuffin, you!!! I agree the goofy village guy and Tanner do have a striking resemblance. Keep it real, dude...

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

6:47 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joe
We missed cards this year but hope you really have a good Christmas and get lots of treats.

Deefor

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home