Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Tanner POO Day!

HELLO this is Tan Torkelson and this Tuesday I would like to bring to you a story about Joe Stains. That dog did some BIG BAD DOG stuff this weekend and I am here to report on it and tell you the story.

When MOM and DAD leave the house they say, TANNER go in your little house...and so I go in here...



That is my house and I go in there because Mom and Dad say that I am NOT GOODEREST when they leave and that I eat stuff. But that is OK I like my little house, it has nice blankets and a nice bed and is JUST mine.

Joey does NOT go in a little house. he goes wherever he wants because he said he is GOOD. BUT NOT this weekend!!




Can you see me? This is me reporting from the TV room.




This is what that room looks like ok?

Well THIS is what it looked like when Mom and Dad came home from that work on Friday!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMDOG do you see what Joey DID?!?!? I had to make reenacterated photos because Mom was SO GROSSED out she could not take pictures. Joe made some BIG stains!!! omdog!!!

Then the next day Mom and Dad went out for a while to go see those Christmas lights we showed you yesterday and they came home and saw THIS...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another STAIN! Joe was SO MAD because it is colderest and wet here in AZ and he totally made a giant STAIN on that floor and you know what is the WORST!!!!!

HE POOPED ON MY LITTLE TOY!!!!!!!!

AAAHH GET IT OFF OF ME!!

Remember that pawesome orange guy?? JOEY pooped on him!?!? omdog Mom had to throw it away because she said it smelled TERRIBLE!!

Joey is the badderest dog ever and I cannot believe he STAINED my toy. I think the 1000th post should be ALL mine because I am a GOOD dog and not a BAD dog.

39 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

Oh no Joe Stains! I don't believe it. I don't think you should let Tanner tell such vicious lies about you on your own blog.

wally t.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Poor Joey really had to go bad! What a bummer about your toy, Tanner!
We hope Santa is not reading this post!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:47 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Uh oh, I hope Joey is OK. I remember he had some poopy issues a few months back. So you be nice to the old guy.

That said, the projectile ring of fire is kind of not what the people want to come home to.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:30 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner, we think you should be asking Joey if he is feeling all right. Normally he is a GOOD dog, so maybe his tummy is upsetterer or something.

Gussie

6:51 AM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

BOL!!!!!! We poop anger nuggets (we being me usually, Sophie, but Dixie sometimes, and our parents don't usually know since Dixie eats them) when our parents don't walk us enough or when it's too cold out. I wish you had a picture of the biggerest poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry he poo'd on your toy. Maybe you should get TWO new toys?

7:14 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Well he does live up to his name. I can't help but picture you Tanner in your house watching him sqautting all over the living room and Joe thinking he will just blame it on you. Silly Joe.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

BOL! He lives up to his name!!

I am a cold weather stain-er myself. It's much nicer to relieve oneself in the warmth of the house! DUH!

7:52 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay oh noes i am sorry to heer abowt yore toy!!! but maybe joe stains wuz just trying to yoo no spice it up for yoo a bit??? ok bye

9:17 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Wowowow! I used to have to stay in a little house because I, too, am bad. But now I can just stay in the house because I'm usually good...except when I'm not.
Will Joe have to stay in a little house now?

9:29 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
I am a palled.
I know Joey is the king of stains, but youw TOY????
That faboolous OWANGE toy???
I am speechless and sadenned about this tewwibull event.
I hope joey isn't sick ow something (although it's the onliest excoose I can imagine)
I hope youw toy gets weplaced and it's owange again
smoochie kisses,ASTA

9:32 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh no, Tanner! I can't believe that Joey would stain your toy. He needs a refresher on his manners, perhaps!

10:03 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Are you sure that was Joey? It could have been a squirrel just trying to set him up. We think Joey needs to get the 100th post to set the record straight.

Woos, TD and Phantom

11:16 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

oh tanner mate i hear you loud and clear im living in a newspaper filled house with mad mollie who's a pooping and weeing machine... stink eh!!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Well, I know what Joey will probably get you for Christmas. Something ORANGE!

Poor Joe...has he eaten too many cookies?

1:45 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Aww...Joey...accidents happen - hope you're feeling better!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I can't believe these vicious rumours you are spreading, Tanner. It is clear that you have been sneaking out of your little house, making poopers everywhere and then sneaking back in so that Joey has to take the heat for all of it. Fortunately, my own brother is not that smart. He doesn't even wait for mom to leave to poopers in the house. He just let's 'er rip whenever. He's not very bright.

xo
SB

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Tanner you are the mature one in the family.

5:21 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Are you sure about this?
Tail wags,
Storms

6:34 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Tanner,
You and your Mommy and Daddy should get some Nature's Miracle. Mack's accidents clean up well, and the carpet is not stained. Tanner, maybe Joey was just sick. It's not any fun to be sick.
Sally Ann

6:51 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Tanner thanks for reporting..BOL..we love your drawing of the mess. I bet Joe will be getting a nice little jail cell with blankets for Christmas.
Benny & Lily

7:16 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It was TOO KHOLD fur Joey to do anything bad like THAT...

I think it was skhwirrels...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:57 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

He made honor to his name... Joe STAINS!!!
I hope he is not sick!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:10 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Way to make stains, Stains! Woot, woot!
Ike

8:42 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

OMD...our secretary was away this weekend and now we're behind and there is just so much to comment on here...

Um...the Steelers...sheescsch...no comment there...

You're almost to your 1000 postie?

We BOW!!!

Joey pooped all over your family room and all over your toy???

Oh my dawgness...maybe we should send him the STAIN AWARD. Can he be a recipient of his own award?

Maybe his butt caught your mom's Broncho Itis????

Does he need me to come and fix him some um constipatin' foodie???

Bananna smoothies?

Happy carpet cleanin'....

Laciegirlie

8:59 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Poor Joey, he must have had a bad belly to make that stain. Joey mate, you ok??? I hope your tummy is back to normal now.
Dont be too hard on him Tanner.

tailwags
Noah

10:15 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

how dare he stain your toy! He sure is living up to his name

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, that's awful! And on your favorite toy no less! I hope Joey is feeling better, and I'm sure he didn't mean it. :-)

Yer pal,
Sketcher

6:34 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Does this mean that Joey will start staying in the little house. Or will he be excused? Pardoned? He should at least have to replace your toy. Community service of some sort.

Let us know
Jake and Fergi xxoo

8:45 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

You should listen to Mango, because he is right to say Joe had problems like this a while back and went through some food changes and had to see the V-E-T.

So I don't think he would do this unless his tummy was sick and we should give him the benefit of the doubtfuls.

Get well, Joe!

Kisses,
Stella

8:48 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Uh ohhh... Joey must be in big trouble for his 'crimes'!! And ummm.. I think you'd better seek shelter at your twinner's place for a while cos Joey may get pretty mad with you exposing his secrets!! (Sorry aout your toy though... hope your mom gets you a replacement)..

11:23 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Oh.... I hope Joey is ok
You sure are a good dog Tanner. :)

~ Bae

12:59 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joe:

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well - maybe your Mom can get new carpet;
accidents happen and being sick is no fun.

Hope you're feeling better - get well soon!!

Tanner - "Shame on you!" just because your toy was not in the toy box like it should have been - if you would have put your things in the proper place it you would still have it.

XXoooXxooo

6:05 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

WEllllllllll....listen sometime stuff just happens you know? and like sometimes it happens on your favorite toy, or bed, or blanket, or crate, or ball or stuffie or ...get the idea?? we say cut him alittle break..Maybe he had too many tacos or something....Your litle bed looks very comfortable.. not like my stinking clam shell..Love A+A

6:24 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

OMD! I just made a post about how COLD IT IS HERE TOO!!!!!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Tanner....ya are a great reporter....bet yer Mom was mad a Joey fer that horrible stain...

I tell ya Gram is here ready ta cry cause the Steelers are ready ta lose another game....ta Cleveland....who they NEVER lose ta....what has happened ta this team....we need ta cross paws and send ZEN....'n quick....

Dewey Dewster here....

7:34 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Your poor poor toy. That is awful.


Flash

9:18 PM  
Blogger amy beth said...

Time to crate train mr. joe naughty guy stains!!!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger duo_disaster said...

Tanner Tanner,

I am in the same sh*t as you do.
Not that Singapore is cold (in fact on the other extreme side) but Goofy is having the SAME issues like Joe, gosh!

In fact, I got spank along with him a couple of times, I tell ya, it s*cks!

Rudolf

7:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My goodness, that looks messy based on the picture you showed, and I usually tackle that kind of problems when my corgi pooped on the carpet, which was really really messy and stinky. Thank heavens that I know of a carpet cleaner (Portland-based cleaners) that regularly cleans our carpet.

I was really lucky that the carpet cleaners in Portland doesn't get sick of me calling them to clean our poop stained carpet regularly.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home