Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, December 18, 2009

Let me tell you a story...

We thank you all that went to see Sophie's Mom, today is her birthday, so talk about bad timing with poor Graham.

I tried to get comfy on the side of the couch to do some thinking and good vibe sending.

But every time I went to stand on the end table like I usually do, Mom's stupid Christmas crap got in my way. She has like 3 Christmas cards (compared to my millions) and then she has these little village house things. I had to explain my complete dissatisfaction with this arrangement. Tanner just looked confused, as usual.



Mom said she would not move the decorations and I would just have to deal with it. She is lucky I am being nice for this Santa Paws dude. Another reason is because this is what she and Dad had for dinner tonight...




OMDOG. It is this place called Five Guys and they just opened one by our house in Tempe. I cannot believe they did not take me!!! Oh well, I guess I will just have to get over it until the fat man brings me all my presents.

30 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, I really got you when I watched that video.
Ike
Ike's mom here - it's true, Ike was totally watching it!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Don't worry Joe a few more days then we could go back to our ole selves..
Benny & Lily

8:29 PM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

OMD our pawrents LOVE five guys!!! You better get tons of it... right????

8:30 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joe,
Those decorations will be gone soon, and Santa Paws will bring you some great toys.
Sally Ann

8:53 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom says Five Guys are great!

We have two here in York - one is within site of both PetsMart and Petco!

We'll send your lovely Sophie's special mom a birthday wish!

It is my eldest nephew's birfday too - he's 17 today

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I do hope woo at least got to khlean their faces!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey, why don't you just EAT The decorations? or just chew 'em up a bit so they can't be there anymore?
~wags-n-wiggles~
wild dingo

9:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
You really wanted to re-arrange those decorations, right??
I am not so sure about those burgers but the fries... the fries... oh, boy... they look delicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:24 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Ohhhh boy what a nice dinner! Who are these five guys anyway and how can we get some of that good grub? I'm going to find that phone book and see if they deliver!

Rudy

10:53 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

We just found out all about this 5 Guys stuff. We dont have that here....typical. Sometimes I wonder about being down the butt end of the world.
I hear you got some fries.

tailwags
Noah

3:52 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You see? This is why those decoration things are so dumb. They interfere with our normal routine. You seem quite frustrated for sure. Tanner, well, he is what he is.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:44 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Bless you! You had a little allergic reaction to those decorations? (Our servant is excited to see you are still sporting the Stellers collar!)

wags from the practically orphaned whippets because their servant is doing W.O.R.K. like constantly now.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey and Tanner: We loved the video, and are really excitered about Five Guys, cause our dad is going to be in Azrizona next month and we can send him there to bring home takeout

gussie

6:43 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Mom thinks you are being "totally sweet and wonderful" for not knocking the Christmas stuff down. If that were me, all that stuff would have been on the floor in like 2 minutes!

And is it 5 Guys Pizza?? Cause mom and dad ate there all the time when they were in Baltimore...

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh....Joe...I think you were saying some very very bad words! I know your mom doesn't speak doggie, but I heard some very bad four letter bombs in there!

Good thing Santa doesn't speak doggie either!

Yer pal
Angel

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh....Joe...I think you were saying some very very bad words! I know your mom doesn't speak doggie, but I heard some very bad four letter bombs in there!

Good thing Santa doesn't speak doggie either!

Yer pal
Angel

9:08 AM  
Blogger wally said...

OMG. Wow. That looks delicious. The burgers, not the decorations. Be careful man, if you break one you might not get that bucket of fries in your stocking for Christmas.

wally t.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We don't have Five Guys here! We'd be on our best behavior too! yummmmmmmm fries and burgers!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

10:29 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Very sad about Graham. And now I totally crave a cheeseburger. It's a strange combination of feelings.

1:15 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

We have Five Guys here too - hmm... I bet there are more than five of those silly humans, they wouldn't be able to get to all the restaurants - must be at least 20 from what I can tell. Great video, no mistaking what you want, Joey!! Sneezes can be very expressive! Mom doesn't trust me with her village - it's up on a high table I can't reach (she thinks I'd break it or something, sheesh!). I feel for you in your frustration there buddy!!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

2:45 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Yeah the whole Christmas thing is a pain in the butt. Specially if you are sitting on top of the Christmas tree.

Wiry love Eric xxx

4:37 PM  
Blogger Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists said...

I love when you post video, Joe. Every time you do, my 2 yo Boston boy, Cooper, makes me play them over and over. He loves to hear you snort and snuff, just like he does!

4:44 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Can't you just swat those decorations with your paws? And while you are at it, have her put some of your cards on display there too.

We don't have Five Guys but that food looks mighty impressive.

Woos, the OP Pack

7:33 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Joey we flew over to Sophies when we heard....we are so sad........... PL1+2 have been driving by this fiveguys place AND they THOUGHT IT WAS A FURNITURE STORE! OMG WE ARE SOOOOO EMABARESSED FOR THEM........now that they are enlightend maybe we will get something out of htis..Love A+A

7:36 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Ha ha, Joey you really let your mom know what you wanted!! I can't believe she's not going to move her stuff after that. Maybe Santa will bring you a new end table for Christmas ;)

8:17 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

I'll be wishing for one of those in my stocking. Oh wait... Do I first have to wish for a stocking?

B

3:14 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, that food looks awesome. Mom had some Jamie Oliver think last night, with pork chops and pears and parsnips. She ditched me in some dog hotel instead of taking me along.

xo
SB

7:55 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hayhay joeeee ok anok i fink tannererer is jus showin u an sandy paws whut a ferreeee gud dog he is. he is nots been dums. sheesh. ok anok
godda go
hi 5s twinnererer
tawk tu u lader. wurkses besterest fur me owtsid but it is beeen tu coldses. ok anok tuneses in lader

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

um that food looks really good

10:52 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Our mom and dad are drooling over those burgers and fries!
So am I.
Luv,
Dave

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how we as a society are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4i SDHC[/url] DS OperaV2)

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home