Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More from Tan Torkelson!!!

GUYS its like COLD in Arizona so Joey won't come out of his sleeping bag to blog. That means you get ME again! HOW LUCKY RIGHT?!?!

Some of you guys said that I got a GREAT green furry coat along with my super cool elf ears. WELL that came from GUESS WHO!? My Aunt Patty!!! She is here for Christmas!!! If you guys don't know who Aunt Patty is, she is the nice lady who rescued me from the pound in OHIO then let me live in her house for MONTHS before she drove me all the way across that country to ARIZONA! I LOVE HER!

DOH!
I love my new coat, I think its very Sophie-sticated. AND GREEN! Don't worry, she brought some coats for the angry guy too.

Our other uncle came over too with his pretty doggy named Bailey but she was very shy. I will share some pictures of her tomorrow because I don't think JOEY will be getting out of that sleepins anytime soon!!!

Since he is not able to make it to the bloggy machine, I thought I would take this hoppertoonity to share this funnierest photo I found of Joe's TRUE Identifier...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMDOG He really IS that dog from the YMCA!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL.

The Mom from the Pug and Bugs totally made that and we cannot stop laughing at it! Well, Joey hasn't seen it yet, but I can't stop laughing at it!!

He's a MACHO MACHO dork!!! LOLOL.

Ooops. Sorry Santa Paws, I am just jokering ok!!!!

Tan Torkelson BEST DOG who may or may not have ate a book depending on if you are friends with Mom on Facebook and I hope Santa Paws isn't, is OUT.

27 Stains:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

ate a book? what kind of book?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Brilliant. Now let's see the dance! :)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Glad you guys liked the picture!

Did you retain any knowledge from eating the book???

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tanner, I think you should wear those ears YEAR ROUND. We'll whip up a Baby New Year costume for January and a Cupid for February....

Your pal,

Petey

12:06 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

We are still laughing at that last picture!

What kinda book did ya eat?


Merry Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

12:17 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

You are REALLY pushing it, guy.

Christmas is just how many days away??????

12:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Was it a cookbook, because then I think Santy Paws would understand. You were just confused, right?
Ike
Pee s - say hi to Stains for me.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ate a book!?!? That sounds like something I would do! Hmmmm...My mom has lots of books....I may have to give that a try.

Yer pal,
Sketcher

2:10 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, You better watch that picking on Joey business or you may find yourself snout to snout with Sophreaking Mean! Yes, I heard you called me that!!!!! You are Sophreaking dead dude! Well, not dead in the real sense, but in the figurative sense.

xo
SB

2:28 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

JOEY=GOOD DOG!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I heard it was khold again...Auntie Di khalled Mom Tuesday night wanting her to look up 85048 on The Weather Channel - GASP! It was 49 - real feel 46!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, that Glenn Stains picture is too funny! hehehe
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you didn't hear us laughing!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

4:33 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey we missed that little bit of info on FB. I hope he didnt get indigestion.

Have a great Christmas pals and I hope Joey comes out of his hidey whole soon.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

4:42 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

Hey Tanner we love your new coat. We think green is definitely your color! Maybe Santa will forgive you for eating a book since you are the happy elf.

Lots of Licks~
Oakley and Swisher

4:57 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

We think we recognize someone behind that mustache! Anyway..we love the green Aunt Patty coat and the ears that look like ours!
You guys are hysterical!
Benny & Lily

7:03 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

I'm speechless. ROFB!! Tanner, we um... LOVE your hat, what a nice accessory to the coat. And Glenn Stains, OMD!! A boston with a moustache - hilarous!!

Happy Holiday Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

7:30 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I am sure you are having a pawesome time with your Auntie and Uncle at your home!
Just remember... books are not treats!
I hope Santa does not know about it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:08 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Hey, what's that sound ... ? I think ... yes, I think ... it's raining men!!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I love, love, love that green jacket with the fuhr. It makes a perfect Elfin suit!

You guys will have to get on the sleigh tomorrow and take off for deliveries. Whooo how exciting is that?

Kisses,
Stella

11:14 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

We aren't even pretending to be taking the time to read... that's gonna have to happen once we are back at home and in the quiet and comfort of our jammies. But we did want to stop by real quick to wish you a wonderful holiday season, and to thank you for your friendship. You guys are the greatest!

Looking forward to more adventures, and more laughs. You are good for the soul.

Love
Jake and Fergi

11:35 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tread carefully. Joey can zap your wee brain with his superior vibes right from his snuggle bed, you know.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:07 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Happy Christmas joe.
It is fairy's appearance.
Love is put from the fairy at wonderful Christmas. :D

from loved ume tyan

5:37 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hay,hay,hay psssst ok anok tannerer do u wanna come halp.u is all dresseded fur it ok anok u nos whar i iz acuz i did tellses u. if it did not cums froo, we is up norf. halpin owt wif sc got it.????? ok anok i godda go.
frum an undisloseded locashun(norf,waynorf twinnerer
scooter

10:11 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Tanner, you are just too funny but you look good in that coat. Tell Joey we wish him a Merry Christmas and maybe some warmer temps.

Wishes to you and the family for a Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

12:24 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Hee hee, I think Joey really looks like that Macho Man guy :) Don't worry, I'm sure Santa is too busy these days to spend much time on Facebook (unlike my silly mom who spends WAY too much time on there). I bet Santa will bring you lots and lots of presents, especially when he sees how spectacular you look in that green outfit!

Teddy & CC-man

7:40 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That is a great outfit. You have ears almost as big a Arrow's! Hope Joey is keeping warm. That leather thing looks pretty warm-- and tough! (Arrow wants to know why Joey's wearing a chew and not eating it.) It's pretty cold here too.

Merry Christmas from Arrow and Me (Deefor)

11:47 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Did Joey at least come out of his sleepybag in time for Christmas?? I bet you just let him sleep and then took all his presents! Heh. You're so smart. That's because you ate a book.

xo
Chef

9:41 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hee hee hee! Umm.... it's that picture of Joey. Hee hee hee!
Your ears look VERY cute!
Love,
Ammy

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home