Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tanner is the good dog day...

HEY SANTA...

Joey and I are reporting for Elf duty so we can be GOOD helpers and we can get LOTS of presents...

I am SO happy to be your LITTLE HELPER!!




Can you see me?! I am so happy...now lets see how your other little helper looks...




OMDOG LOL that is not a HAPPY little Elf.

LOLOLOL




I wonder who is getting coal in their stocking!! LOLOL

Tanner Torkelson BEST ELF EVER out!

33 Stains:

Blogger bbes tribe said...

Tanner - We love your hat. You don't look real happy about it though. If it gets you more presents - go for it..
Wags
Ernie & Sasha

10:05 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

tanner you are an awesome elf :)

10:08 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'd khomment but my paws are shaking too much!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Joey - glad woo are the bad dog!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Joe, its getting down to the wire - you need to start pretending!
Ike

10:23 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Poor Joe. I feel for ya buddy. I hope Santa is sympathetic and realizes that humans are actually stupid.

Holly

10:40 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my gosh tanner....you are the cutest elf ever....and joe looks pretty darn good too...i cant believe i lucked out and mom didnt find that outfit....three cheers for mom working so hard that she doesnt have time to embarass me...

10:50 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hey Tanner - you are a happy little helper. Joe, well, Joe is Joe I guess...

1:28 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

What is wrong with all our pinkies....why do that do that to us.....its a mystery.

D says you look very cute. Typical!

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

2:43 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner, I think Joey is going to get good dog points just for putting up with you.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:15 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Joey just wasn't cut out to be an elf, Tanner, but you make an adorable elf! Don't forget to put in a good word for us, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:51 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tan, you are the cutest elf ever... Even cuter than me!!!! As for Joe...he looks pretty darn scawie...he kinda needs to
snap out of it if you ask me. There are prezzies at stake!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

4:33 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner - you should be an "Elf" all year round - you're working that look!!!

Joe - Was your Dad injured while taking that picture??? Again with the
"STINK EYE" - maybe you should dress up as the "GRINCH" - just a thought or maybe you and Sophie should take a relaxing vacation some place warm!!!

XOXooXooXxxo

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner is a great elf. SO CUTE. I want my own Tanner.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joey looks EXTRA mad!

6:09 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Tanner, maybe Joey doesn't want to be an elf - he might do better as a reindeer. In any event, we are sure Santa will treat both of you very well.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH Tanner...you're an adorable elf!! I think my mom has been eyeing similar outfits for me, and I'm a little nervous about it!

-Angel

6:50 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Love the auxiliary ears!

gussie

7:09 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tanner, you are such a GOOD dog! I know Santa is going to hire you full-time with that smile of yours.

As for Joey... yep. Coal.

But he still looks kinda cute when he is mad!!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

BOLLLLL Tanner at least you are convincing!!! GUESS WHO IS GETTING COAL BOL BOL!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Hey little elves --- you look so good you should be in a movie!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Harharhar!! You look wicked as and Elf Tanner while Joey works the gay boy biker look better!Should Sophie be worried?

Wiry wags Eric xx (think I'm sending love to Joey again? Gulp. Not likely!!)

11:03 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh Tanner.. You may be a bit of a doofus but you look like my kind of guy in many ways - I'm also all for the positive attitude!

Happy kisses,
Bajas

PeeEss: Joey: i'm sure the holiday folly will be over soon!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

All we can say is:


BOL BOL BOL BOL BOL BOL BOL!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Pee Ess: You look very festive!

12:20 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

watch out for the krampus guys he's rather serious mu momma thinks you are looking mighty fine as elves though so that should suck him in!! licks and loves

12:35 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
This time you are so right!
Joey does not look happy to be a Santa's helper!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:36 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Joe is probably p.o'd because Tanner got the whole suit with fur around the collar and Joe just got the hat and stupid ears. I'd be mad myself and I hardly ever get mad.

Kisses,
Stella

Merry Christmas Joe and Tanner!

7:41 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

"I think he's an ANGRY elf."

7:52 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Gasp.. I think that's the angriest looking elf I have seen!! Heehee...

Stopping by to bark you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... Happy Howlidays to you and your family!!

XOXO,
Huskee & Hershey

9:20 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh yeah, Tan? I heard about a little incident with a book. I'm just saying.

And remember, ladies love a bad boy! He might have Sophie in his stocking!

wally t.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We are truly speechless..Love and kisses A+A

9:13 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Have you ever heard that gloating about how good you are is actually very bad and you don't even get coal for that? That's probably why Joey is mad. Because you are being bad.

xo
SB

2:31 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

You guys happy or mad are still very handsome. Joe you do look super mad but you should still be getting good credit with Santa for being a trooper. Nice of you guys to lend a paw to Santa.

Lots of licks~
Oakley and Swisher

5:00 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

That is hilarious!!!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home