Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Polar Express

So I was sitting around the other day, minding my own business and being super handsome...





When I looked over and saw this...




WTF? Does this thing think he is part of the family now or something??




I told him to give me my Steelers stuff back and go bother Tanner. He stared him down while he was sleeping.




Then he woke him up and they had a short conversation and I thought at this point Tanner would go all Terrier on him and finally tear him to shreds.




WTF?!?!?! I need to take matters into my own paws and splode this stuffy. My terrier reputation is on the line!!

24 Stains:

Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

"This is my friend Iorek Byrnison ..."

10:00 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Get to work Joey! You can't let a stuffie push you around. Plus it looks like its planning some sort of coupe with Tanner.

Slobbers,
Mango

10:23 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That guy looked pretty threatening, staring at Tanner like that -- but then they snuggle together?!? I don't get it!
If you need help ripping that thing up, seriously - call Ammy.
Woo.
Luv,
Dave

10:24 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

If your pal suddenly gets a DOT on his head, woo better run!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:37 AM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

You better put him in his place. If you need any help, I am very good at unstuffing stuffies.
Sally Ann

12:01 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Looks like you have met your match...

Abby xxxooo

12:26 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I don't know Joey. I think it's kind of sweet that you have a new brother, and at least he colour coordinates well with you. I know you're tough. You don't need to prove it to me.

xoxoxo
SB

P.S. Mom is all freaked about the next bloggie post because it is my 500th and she doesn't have any decent video to show. But she did post a video like of my beautiful self on twitter. Go see!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

We are becoming very fond of polar the stuffie!
He is rather cute you have to admit!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

2:22 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I don't think Tanner will help you!
That polar is showing him too much love!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

2:38 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

woah man i think polar's a stayer... armour up!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Oskar said...

Let him in your house & he tries to take over! You boys better teach him a lesson.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

How can Tanner admit defeat so easily?
Ike

3:33 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! He's really taunting you bigtime, Joey! He needs to be taught a lesson!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

3:52 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is one tough stuffie. We have an armadillo here who is really resisting the destuffing too. We might have to form a group to fight the making of these things.

Woos, the OP Pack

5:10 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Who the heck does that stuffie think he is? But he is kinda cute. Try opening the back door and see if he goes outside. Then lock the door.
BOL
Benny & Lily

5:21 PM  
Blogger the TN Bull Terrors said...

Tanner is just silly, why is he suckin up to that thing??

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

8:47 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh oh joe...be careful...i see a little two against one happening...be very careful

8:55 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, hmm iffin ya need help Joey, just wuff....but it iz kinda cute..

b safe,
~rocky~

9:58 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Joey. Look at is this way. The polar bear may serve as a distraction to Tanner. Keep 'em outta your space. Ya know? Maybe they're two of a kind. (They are both kinda cute, you know. At least we think so.)

Good luck. You'll figure it out. We know you will.
Jake and Fergi xxoo

10:10 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

I think you have a new brother......Maybe your mama could paint some black stuff on him. He'd look exactly like you and Tanner. Yeah.....great idea Noah!

Noah x

11:55 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Joey,

My goodness. I can't believe you haven't destroyed that polar bear yet. What's wrong? Joey, I just gotta tell you.....you are one handsome dude. by far your pic with flowers I posted has been everybodys favorite.

Tanner,

You are such a good guard dog but That kitty in th flower bunch is so cute. I need a pic if you to feature like we did Jowy. If you send me one, I'll post the kitty pic at the same time and tell everybody you chased it off.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

7:16 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Get to work, Joe!
You destroy that polar bear not only for yourself, but for the reputation of Boston Terriers everywhere!
We're counting on you!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

I'm not a stuffee killer, as you know, Joe. But you and Tanner are pro destuffers! PROS! So what is the hold up there. I think I'd go for the eyes first. But the Ao4 gave you good advice, send it on to Ammy, she is known as Jaws of Steele in her family.
Just. Get. Rid. Of. It! Its giving me the cweeps!

Kisses,
Stella

10:12 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Tanner and the bear do look like they are up to something. You better be careful of those two Joe!!

Lilo

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home