Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, September 21, 2009

Garage plans may be on hold...




So I was sitting around planning where I was going to put my new garage, thinking the front yard would be fine for it...




When Mom said that the city does not allow us to just put up garages anywhere we want. WTF?! What kind of fascist state am I living in here?!?!




Tanner then explained he got the same answer when he tried to build his own hair and makeup salon...when did THAT happen? I think I am sleeping too much in my old age...(please note the look on my face, I tend to TOTALLY zone out when Tanner starts telling one of his hour long stories that always start with 'hey buds hey buds hey buds hey buds' and then end with 'and then I had to kill them' - I think he watched too many episodes of the Sopranos when we had HBO)

On top of that setback the Steelers LOST yesterday. I am preparing a package of poop to mail to the kicker who missed TWO field goals. I am definitely having a case of the Mondays :(

29 Stains:

Blogger Dexter said...

I know what you mean about annoying brothers and their long boring stories. I can relate to that look on your face.

Damn the zoning board, just build the blasted thing, right?

Tanner worries me. I think maybe something bad happened to his little brain at that slumber party.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:16 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

oh no Joe. That sounds like a drag. You can always come to Montreal to open your garage. I will even buy you land to do it on. Not that I'm rich, but if it gets you up here. I will buy you a parka too.

xo
SB

6:23 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We couldn't believe the Steelers blew it! They deserve the poop!
Tail wags,
Storms

6:24 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Joey, your face is just too much in these pics - what an expression!!!

Get that poop in the mail!

Tail wags, the OP Pack

6:31 PM  
Blogger Professor Dagger said...

Love the expressions Joe...and in case you have forgotten, you are living in Azrizona...but the nice thing about rules there is that you can usually buy your way out of them...unless of course, you get Sherrif Joe mad at ya.

gussie

ahhhh, fond memories of the desert.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

It's a bad Monday here as well....Archie wants to open a restaurant....Maybe he and the Doof can have a restaurant/salon?? somewhere far away?? together? without us? think about it.. Love A+A

7:04 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Joey! NO! This is bad news. Moma just dropped a grand at the German Wheelie Garage today, and mumbled under her breath that the next time she did that, it was gonna be at YOUR place.

Now she's in a REALLY bad mood!
Jake (Fergi could care less. She's more concerned about Tanner's salon these days)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Are you going to get an authorization for you garage?? Tramits! Tramits!
I watched the game yesterday and I said.... "oh... noes"!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:28 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Did woo learn that look from your dad when your mom talks?

OR

Did woo learn that look from your mom when your dad talks?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mango furgets Tanner's brain is already khooked!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

You two are quite the dog-trepreneurs. We were going to try to hit you up for a job buddy our mom almost got us the same work shirt you have. She thinks you look very handsome in your shirt.

We are sorry about your Steelers make sure that you make it an extra stinky package for that kicker.

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

8:10 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

What is wrong with the zoning board? it's just a garage? I mean, do they require a license to sit on your front porch and poop in your own garden? Pfff... Those people...

Speaking of poop, my daddy is sending that kicker an entire week of poop.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Sorry about the Steelers. I like the shirt (Wally?) You look so sad. But maybe it's a good thing about the fascist zoning. You'd have to WORK there. That could seriously interfere with you sleep schedule.

Deefor

9:21 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

How come you never, ever get your way?
Ike

9:33 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Rules shmules, Joey. Open your garage and tell the Mayor you'll fix his car for free and I bet you'll get your permit. Ya gotta play the game, Jo.

xo
Chef

9:47 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
What a dweadful stawt of the week fow you.
You do look like you went into a twance when Tannew stawted in on his stowy..don't despaiw joe..I see Sophie has a gweat pwoposal, and aftew all, it's only monday..it can only get bettew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:49 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

You definitely look like you've been jumped by at least one Monday, maybe more.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

If it helps at all, our mom thinks you look totally handsome in the first pic.. Hope the rest of the week will be better.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Ziggy Stardust said...

Joe, you do look kind of zoned out there with Tanner. I am sorry you had a bad day, I hope Tuesday is a better day. Try starting the day with a good breakfast and then a nap.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

1:33 AM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Joey, NO, stop.. - it's not a good time to send poop to Pittsburgh ... wait till that big thingy is over.
your pal, Morgan

2:18 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh man. If my brudder had an attention span long enough to tell a story I'd be bored, too.

I watched the Steelers game and I was kind of rooting for the Bears because of my Onkel who used to live in Chicago but the Steelers kicker looked like he was gonna CRY like a baby! Who knew Bears could kick field goals? They should have tried to distract him with honey and pic-i-nic baskets.

wally t.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Who needs a permit? Just do it! ;-)

cheers

Charlie

4:26 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Joe, Look on the bright side at least we do not have to call you Wally.

6:07 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Maybe you should check out that "easier to get forgivness than permission" thing? Hehehe...

Virus

6:28 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Sorry to hear you can't put up your garage. That's a bummer!!

As for your Steelers losing, I wish I could say I;m sorry about that, but the momma is a Bears fan.

Hope you week gets better!! =)

Lilo

7:07 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Joey, I watched your Steelers last night, and I tried SO hard to cheer them on to victory. Make that poop a steamy one that you mail to the kicker.
xoxo

9:53 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

Just wanted to stop by & say Hi...

I'm back to Blogging...I gave my Mom a real Talk-N-To...

Abby xxxooo

9:58 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

You look like Lillie just gave you a big old smackeroo!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joey,
I get the same face when my little sis, Turdy, I mean Trudy, starts blabbing her reality TV gossip.
Too bad about the garage, we could have started our own hot rod shop!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

4:14 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

joey ive had an idea - you could start a garage band and call yourselves joey stains and the grease monkeys...

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home