Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Sadness...

I was sitting around doing some thinking...




when I realized I probably could not go on another minute unless I had a treat...

so I explained this to my Mom...



And guess what, NO TREAT! Tanner was no help at all so in the end I bit his face and ran off. Also, did you notice my Dad trying to calm me down with pets, NO DEAL. If my Steelers don't win today I might just move to Canada, I bet Sophie would give me treats.

35 Stains:

Blogger dw said...

I can't believe you got no treats out of that!!! Horrors!!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I'm back! I'm excited to visit you again.
Have you missed me like I have missed you, brothers?
Wish your Steelers to win!
My pugs brothers bark along with you Joe, screaming just like a live concert!
You look so upset Joe, think of Sophie, and the waiting treats!
Love ya!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

But...The Yankees swept the Red Sox & won their 100th game of the season & won the AL East Championship at Yankee Stadium today...

That's almost as good as a treat...Isn't it??

Abby xxxooo

3:20 PM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

Last I checked the Steelers were ahead! Good luck getting those treats.
Winnie

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I sure hope your Steelers lose because I would give you tons of treats. Right now, we have these treats that say they are Elk and Quinoa and I kid you not, they look like little Elk poops. They do! I'm going to send you some.

xo
SB

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOL!!

I understand that feeling that comes over you and you just need to express yourself!

Sorry you didn't any treats. You certainly deserve some after that long speech!

ruv u, Autumn

3:43 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Sometimes if you can manage a small bite of couch it is easier to get attention. Try that yet? ;)

3:50 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Joey....I'm tellin' ya....yer not cheerin' loud enough fer the Steelers there in Areezona....another loss so early in the season....most likely no Super Bowl fer our team this year....ferget about the treats and get on with the cheers.....

Dewey Dewster here.....

4:08 PM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

BOL you TOTALLY biteyfaced Tanner BOL BOL!!! You should keep telling your mom whats up!

4:10 PM  
Blogger ♥ Tiffykins ♥ said...

We were watching your video and you made the cousin dogs go crazy, they were barking at you! I think they thought you were in the house somewhere hiding from them.

Kali and Rumer

4:10 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my joe...that is no good...you were clearly asking nicely...WTF...some parents just dont get it

4:14 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

That is so sad that I had to watch it twice.

You were insane from hunger! Then that Tanner all looking at you and stuff. How dare he!

And is your dad clueless? Does he want a pat on the head when he is starving to death? I think not.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:14 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sure looks like you were having a tough day, Joey. if you could find your way here, we are sure we could get our Mom to give you a treat.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

4:24 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

"Hey you kid! Get off my floor!"

5:00 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Poor Joe! We sure hope you were wearing your Thunder Shirt to help calm you after that Steelers game@

5:23 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Does Sophie know woo are on your way?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:07 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Hi Joey,
You made us bark. Yes really, were barking with you.
Mack

6:19 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I have the same question as Khyra!
I am sure Sophie will be happy to have you there but... the Yankees need you!
Please, don't go!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:32 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I undewstood youw explanation pawfectly..I guess youw Dad needs a twanslatow..no tweats?what's up wif that???
You look undewfed to me.
I hope youw Steelews won like youw yankees and it cheewed you up, although I noticed sophie was hoping they'd lose and you'd move in wif hew
I just hope you get those tweats
smoochie kisses
ASTa

9:03 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

Poor Tanner he was oblivious to the fact that he was supposed to be helping you and the outta nowhere you just bite him in the face! BOL. Sorry bout the Steelers buddy. Hope you don't move to Canada.

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

10:08 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe, Great minds think alike. We both need more snacks. I think you should make that noise at Da Bears for being so mean and beating our teams.

wally t.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Total treat deprivation - WTF????

7:11 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Haha! You looked soooo mad at your dad. Wow. Bummer about the treats.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Nibbles Treats said...

Sorry for your pain - we mean with your Steelers losing to OUR BENGALS!!!! Hahahahahahaha! Welcome to the Jungle!

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

8:01 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Oh my Dog... NO TWEATS?! how is that possible!?!?

11:58 AM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Listening to you made Jakey come running in to the computer. He knew XACTLY what you were sayin'. No translation needed! He cocked his head back and forth, watching you, jumped down, ran and got me and we both ran to the place where we know the treats are. So how come your daddy didn't understand?

He needs to take doggie as a second language lessons.
Fergs (Jake is still looking for you behind the computer and on the deck) oo

12:39 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Great! No treats during football! Humans always have treats during football. How dare they!!! I will be headin to Canada with you.
Benny (& Lily)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner is never any help, is he! I'm with you treat deprivation is very serious. Your pawrents must be reported!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:00 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

After that performance, you totes deserved a treat. Apparently, they wouldn't know good music if it bit them in the face.
Ike

6:40 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

This is extra sad, as I"m reading it on Monday ... and I know the result of the Steelers' game. Woo.
Luv,
Dave

6:43 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

If you come here you'll get treats. We'll make sure you do.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

7:38 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I think that sad mournful look should have worked. Who are the hard-hearted humans you live with? No wonder you were pissed. I got into it with Arrow last night-- but that was over a corn cob.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Oh, Joe!

That was awful. How sad. What a performance you gave and then still came up with nothing. It's just not fair. And your Steelers lost, too! So did Penn State! Yikes!!

But how 'bout those Yankees? They are so much fun to watch!! Win 101 tonight. Keep it up, guys!!

Meanwhile, better luck to you getting treats. Maybe if you cried instead of barked that would work. I know it works for me, but I'm a girl and crying works for us better than it does for guys. Oh well.

Go Yankees!!


Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

9:33 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Apparently, you're not fully appreciated at your house, Joey! You can come here and live with us if you'd like to! We have lots of treats in our cookie jar!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:41 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

So, Joe, it looks like soon you will be a Canadian citizen ,right?

Lots of good stuff up there and Sophie is only one of them!

I would invite you here, we have lots of treetz and are generous with them, but we both hate football. So loud, so brutal! So if you want to live a no-football life, come here. We do like baseball and basketball though.

Kisses,
Stella

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home