Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tanner TOOF Day

So the other day that Joey was making fun of me when I was telling one of my GREAT stories...he said my teeth are TOO SMALL.

HOw can your teeth be too small?????

I had Mom assist me in taking some photos of my teeth to submitt for your Approvation...




Ok so that is just a small preview...looks TOTALLY NORMAL to me!!!




UM OK so they are a bit small...BUT Joe says I have to show the bottoms...




OMDOG He is rolling on that floor laughing at me!!! He calls them my Doofus Toofus :(

Do you guys think I need DENTURES?!?!?!?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WHATSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP NEW TEETH!!? LOL.

35 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Tanner...ummmm...maybe you need to lay off those corn things.

gussie

pee ess....I understand there are some good dentists in Nogales.

6:32 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Once again, Gussie's wisdom has some bite to it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:01 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Yes, this is a Toof day, Tanner!
But, I guess I prefer your own small teeth!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:17 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh tanner your teefies are just fine....as long as they are big enough to eat with...dont listen to silly ole joe

7:30 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Tanner your teeth are fine. Joe is just picking on you.
Sally Ann

8:05 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Tanner. Your teef are beautifully white and perfectly fine. Don't listen to Joey. They can chew, can't they? They can bite, can't they? You have all of 'em, don't you? Besides, the dentures look ridiculous. Save 'em for Joey. He'll need 'em before you.

Love ya,
Jake and Fergs xxoo

8:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

LOL! He's such a classic big bro!
Ike

8:26 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay i -- aaaiiieeeeeee attak of the jiant toofies!!! run away!!!!!!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Your toofies are just fine, I think. You know, Tanner, I have to agree with Gus who said to lay off the corn cob things you like so much.

You get sort of wacky once you get going on those things!

Kisses,
Stella

11:58 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG - mom just feel out of her chair onto the floor laughing hysterically! We gotta go help her up!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

2:35 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I can't believe I'm siding with the Doofus here but lay off the teeth, Joe or I'll have to gum you.

wally t.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

I think your teeth are just fine the way they are...

Joey is just picking on you...

Abby xxxooo

2:53 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oh dear, for once I am feeling a kinship with Tanner. I have tiny teeth on the bottom too. Does that make me a doofus.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:24 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner -

Maybe you should take a break from the corn shank - Could you some of those CREST Whiting Strips too?

And ask Joe if he can lend you some money so you can invest in a new "GRILL" 50 cent, the rapper, has some extra "GRILLS."

But don't tell Joe these grills are for the your teethies - let him wonder if you are getting into the garage bidness too.....

XXoooXXoooXXooo

4:42 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Whoa, Tanner, what did you do to your teeth!!! Are you a nighttime grinder? Maybe the dentist can make you some nice crowns - for your teeth, not your head!

woos, the OP Pack

5:12 AM  
Blogger Molly Daniels said...

They look fine to me! Charlie says I have small teeth too!

Hugs

Molly

6:20 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh Tanner, that Joey is just trying to pick on you. I think your teeth are CUTE!

Hey, maybe you can help me with this. My mom is looking for one of those corn things that you guys have, because she wants to stop giving me rawhide. She has looked at Target and Petsmart and can't find them. Where did you get yours??

xox Pearl

6:38 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Tanner - Joe just needed a word to rhyme with doofus.

6:42 AM  
Blogger pam said...

Hey Tanner Joey better stop laffin. Imagine playing bitey face with them toofers!!! It'd be more like 'bitey off Joey's face'.

Bobo and Meja

6:58 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Tanner, don't let Joe make fun of you!!!! The daddy picks on my toofers all the time adn I just give him the butt!! My toofers are just fine. Momma says since I'm from Kentucky, the daddy should be happy I have all my toofies!!1 Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but it usually quiets the daddy!! I think your toofers and your smile are perfect =)

Lilo

7:25 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Don't worry, Tanner! My teeth are waaaay smaller!

Snuggly Bum Sniggles!
Cookie

9:20 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Ha Ha can you imagine if you took up the Airechicks and got a grill!!( it would make you lisp) Look it, isn't your corn really sharp?? I rest my case....Love A+A

11:04 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I could give you my brother's teeth. They are pretty big and he just had them cleaned yesterday. The only problem is, the teeth come with the brother attached.

xo
sb

11:09 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You don't grind your teeth at night like our mom, do you?
Luv,
Dave

11:40 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Those XXL teefers make you look like your insides glow! It is so bright in there! Did you swallow a light bulb or like a gazillion million lightening bugs?!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I like your small teeth much better!
Kaos

3:56 PM  
Blogger Duffy said...

Long as you're able to whittle those corn cobs... And your incisors are so nice and white. What's Joey's problem?
Luv,
Duffy

6:29 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Poor Tanner!! I gots little teethies too.

I'm still waiting for a pic of you with flowers, or a plant or even any vegtables if you gots a garden. We posted green pepper with a doggie already.

{{{huggies|||...Mona

7:19 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hmm...Tanner...Frankly, I think all boyz should have really tiny teeth...

AND I HAVE GIGANTIC TEETH...

Works for me....

We got a package from you guys!!!!!
Yaaaaaaaaa!

But we aren't allowed to open it till this weekend...


Booooooo...

But as soon as we do we'll post pix!!!!!

Thank you ever so much!!!!!

Love and big toothed kisses...

Laciegirlie

7:48 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We think that you might be filing down your teeth making corn shanks.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

Oh poor Tanner your bro is just picking on you. Bite him and then I bet he won't tease you about your teefs. BOL

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

I can't type for laughing Tanner, the last pic is a classic!

No just keep the teeth you have they are fine! Better too small but perfectly formed in my Marvin view!

;0D

1:38 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joe -

You've got to swing by Dr. Dre's blog - he just too cool like you!!!

You guys need to start a cool club....

XXoooXxoooXxoo

4:52 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
That is soo insulting..of couwse you don't need dentoowes..I bet you had pawfectly nowmal size teef befowe you went into the shank manoofactoowing business.hmmm, maybe you should twy softew chewables
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:57 PM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

Check out my little sister Lilly's teeth in my blog. They are smaller than yours are Tanner!

Peace out!
Winnie

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home