Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Award and glad to be home!!

Well we are home. I am very sorry that I gave everyone a scare being missing like that, but when I start watching the Steelers I just lose all track of time. Plus I was pretty much in a hamburger coma the whole time with the Teka truck being right there serving them up grilled to perfection.

Tanner wanted me to share this GREAT photo of the party Asta threw for him, he was so honored.

TANNER BDAY IN SA
Thanks Asta, you rock.

Just before we left, Eric the Square dog earned himself a stain award with the following effort...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KUDOS my friend!!! Congrats on receiving the coveted STAIN AWARD!

stain award

Since Mom has missed me so much and was so worried, I let her take a couple of really handsome photos of me...









Hold on, this last one is going to melt you...




We had a blast in South Africa, but I am happy to be home!

25 Stains:

Blogger Asta said...

Joey
You'we wight..I am melted..if it wasn't fow my feaw of sophie(she can be fowmidable)..well you know.
I can totally undewstand youw sitooation, next to that Teka twuck and well Lacie pwoviding you wif access to the game and all, but i gotta tell you, you gave us some anxious moments..I can't imageine life wifout Jow and I know evewyone else feels that way too.
So glad Tannew loiked his pawty..was he suwpwised by his Twinnew?
Iwas fullof twepidation about evewything tuwning out all wight.

I be youw mom is thwilled to have you home..as fow Tannew's stuff..I think he'll have to make sevewal twips, but wifout snoopewvision, i'mnot suwe i'd let him go
smoochie kisses
ASTA

6:47 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I melted and I'm not even in the AZ heat!

What a fun time we had!

I still hear the skhreamin' and the shkriekin'

How long does that usually last?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:18 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

We love it big boy
Benny & Lily

7:49 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Hey there Joey!
We keep seeing you on many of our furiends' blogs, and enjoyed your role in Mango's bizarre South African adventure. You look like my kinda guy - short in the face, long in the ears, and knows how to brew up some nice toots! We'll be back to see what else you are up to!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

8:07 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

You are making my mom oooo and ahhh! Quit it, dude! WTF?
Anyway, I love seeing someone win the Stain Award! It shows my mom that I'm not the only pawesome dog in the world!
Ike

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, I am so melty I can't even stand up. You are one handsome fella.

xo
SB

8:19 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joe,
You are very handsome. Would you ask your Mommy tomorrow to tell my Mommy how she takes such great photos please?
Mack
P. S. Sally Ann is having a birthday party in November, and she would like to invite some friends to Paris.

9:09 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my stains...you truly are a handsome dude.....i want my mom to put one of themn pics on a tshirt for me....hubba hubba...

9:09 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay glad to hav yoo bak!!! i am wondering abowt the hamberger coma is it troo yoo can see god after yoo eet a few hunnerd hambergers??? ok bye

10:38 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Woooo, Joe! You have to start showing us some Mercy!

Kisses,
Stella

10:42 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

Joey buddy, welcome back. Yes those are some very handsome photos of you. You have all that handsome with the touch of don't mess with me look, its great.

Lots of Licks--
Oakley and Swisher

11:22 PM  
Blogger Ziggy Stardust said...

Ok I admit it the last one is a killer. I bet you can get about anything you want with that expression. You are a very handome dude.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

12:29 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Super handsome photos! I think that little adventure made you even better looking. Hope you straightened everything out with Miss Sophie. I agree with Asta, don't want to get on Sophie's bad side.

Tell your mom thanks for helping make our adventure totally awesome.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:55 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joey,
You are one handsome dude, I'd even go so far as to say debonair. And not many BT's can pull off debonair.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

5:48 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey
Wonderful from South America of adventure.
The following are travel that looks for the treasure.
Exactly, Indiana Jones. :D

from loved ume tyan

6:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Mango - how is it possible that you got even more handsome in South Africa? You look like Cary Grant in an old black-and-white movie...

I'm going back to sleep now. Blame it on the tranquilizer dart....

Your pal,

Petey

6:02 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Welcome home, Joey. Did you get there in time for cake? We need to see you modeling your new hat.

Those photos of you are great, especially the last one - killer eyes.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

6:30 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Well Molly is melting ... me not so much! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

6:40 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Joe, we are so glad to have you home!! Your momma has been so worried. Glad to see Tanner had an outstanding birthday party even so far from home =)

Lilo

PeeeSeee: You were right, last pic made the momma melt =)

7:05 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ammy passed out when she saw that last picture of you, Joe.
Happy birthday to Tanner!
Play bows,
Zim

9:15 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Great Photos. Great Subject.

You make it look so easy.

gussie

12:32 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Boy oh boy. What a post. Wagging to see you safe and sound and looking very cool my friend. The Joker with the fan must have been over your way. Then seeing my Stains Award!!! THANKS A SQUILLION. You guys are WAY WICKED.

Wiry wags n kisses Eric xxxxx

3:23 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Congratulations to Eric! Well deserved award!
Sure is nice to be back at home, right?
I know you all had a pawesome time there in Africa but there is nothing like home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:25 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG Joey.. we LOVED that last 2 pics!! Our mom said if you looked at her the way you did in the last pic, she'd give you anything you asked for!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joe
I know your mom is happy you're home. I hope she wasn't whimpering and crying the whole time. That is a great hat. (I thought only bald doggies wore hats.) You should be a model. Such great expressions. No wonder all the ladies are melting.

Deefor

Pee S. Arrow congratulates a fellow winner of the prestigious Stain Award.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home