Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Laughing Matters...

So I am trying to NOT get mad at Dad for not totally cheering for those Yankees, and guess what comes in the mail today, a TWINS shirt he bought on e-bay?!!? I mean we are YANKEES fans Dad!!! I am cheering only for the Yankees since Dad seems to have mixed emotions. One thing we agree on is GO ANGELS! (sorry to all my great friends who are Red Sox fans - but you know how it is.)

Since I was disappointed in Dad, Mom said I could open some mail I got. Usually she saves this stuff for the weekends.




Oh look, its a card of 2 doggies playing in the snow. Wait, it looks more like one doggy getting totally MAULED in the snow...OMDOG its the Lacie Beast!!

Sure enough it was a thank you card for the pressies we sent them. As a 'thank you' she sent us this card which is a picture of her...




Um, gee thanks. The card also says to not turn it over or else...




OMDOG!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLROFLMAO!?! I blacked out the names to protect the innocent and then circled the most IMPORTANT PART!! LOLOL!! I am going to guess they will determine that Lacie poo does NOT smell like roses. This is a perfect cure for the Post Season stresses of a baseball fan. In fact...




I am going to put it right here for when I need a good laugh!!

THANKS LACIE!!

25 Stains:

Blogger Deefor said...

The Rockies tied it up today so I'm happy. But I like the Phillies too. And the Dodgers. And did I tell you, I HATE the Yankees? Sorry.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

I wonder if that was an accident to send you that picture.
Sally Ann

6:47 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think Mumsie is really sending The Beastie away to boarding skhhool or the khonvent -

SO we might be spared soon!

Sadly, The Phillies didn't wake up fur all the innings today - oh well, off to tropikhal Denver!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:18 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Go Yankees!! You better talk some sense into dad....
BOL...BOL...thank goodness your crossed out those names!
Benny & Lily

7:30 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Lacie's card sure contains very interesting information!
Whatssssssuuuupp with your Dad??
GO YANKEES!!!!!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:19 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joey...I've seen a lot of funny things but the smoke coming outta Lacie's ears and nosie is making her look like a dragon. I'm not sure I've ever seen her THIS mad.I'm thinking u need to hide for a while. Why don't u go and stay with Agatha and archie? that woulk be safe. Maybe. Good luck...ur gonna need it.....
Scruffman

8:36 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I will woot fow the Yanks wif you!
Aftew all..they awe my homies, hehehe
How tewwibly embawwasing fow Lacie..who could have sent you that..Ithink she might have pushed hew bwuvvews a little too faw, hehehe
I'll have daddi check the mail..Mommi is sneacking out of town..see my post
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess, have a gweat weekend if i don't get to go neaw a pootew in the next few days

9:10 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hi Joey
What a lovely card from Lacie - certainly some interesting information on it!
Still we guess you would have to expect something 'different' from that Laciegirl!
We hope that pic cheers you when you are watching your team play - well hopefully you wont need to be cheered up!!!
What is it with your Dad - does he not know he should support the same team as you?
love
Martha & Bailey xxxx

12:38 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Have you peed on your dad's new shirt yet, Joey?

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

2:00 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Lacie certainly sends mixed messages. Maybe she wants to use some of your poo instead of hers so that they don't discover all the evil juices coursing through her body.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:40 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We just can't root for the Yankees as long as the Sox are in the race - sorry, Joey.

Wonder what Lacie will do after this post!!!

Tail wags, the OP Pack

4:21 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

OMD...it is not nice to laugh, but that was funny!

gussie

5:49 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

OMD Joey, I thought that Lacie was flirting with you and I thought that maybe it was working. And then I thought WTF? So now I have to go to Pittsburgh to beat up the Lacie beast? I don't have time for things like that. At least I know that you would never roll in that snow with that Lacie. Mind you, you might never roll in the snow with me either, but at least you will lovingly not roll in the snow with me.

xo
SB

8:14 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Ha hah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah!!!

wags from the whippets

9:22 AM  
Blogger Oskar said...

Oops, maybe Lacie wanted you to know that she scored well on her test???

10:06 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Are you two competing on your fecal tests?!!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Trying... so hard... not to laugh....
Play bows,
Zim

2:59 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

We're rootin' for the Yanks, too, but if the Phils do it we wouldn't cry too hard.. one of Mom's ex-nieces-by-marriage is married to a Yankees employee so she's always posting on FB about all the games she gets to go to. Nice work if you can get it!

That's hysterical about Lacie's card. hahahaha!

Rudy

5:51 PM  
Blogger Dughallmor Beagles said...

.....well Joe, if THAT doesn't qualify for a Stains award then wtf does?? Hahahaha....too funny though...but poor Lacie :D
Also, we'd tell you to go right ahead and bite your Dada for bein such a turncoat but we personally feel it's nothing to get all Man United about, hehehe
So again, sorry we've been such slackers and crappy mates......Mum got kinda lost in Facebook (work of the devil)
But we're getting back into the swing of things now.....thanks for visiting us anyway ;o)
Slobbers xx

5:58 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Hey Joey....

First I wanna tell ya that ya did a great cheerin' job last weekend....cause the Steelers won....I tell ya we were sittin' on pins 'n needles durin' that game....

The 2 of ya must have strong hearts since ya survived readin' the card Lacie sent ya....just seein' 'er picture is enough ta scare ya outta yer wits.....her day is comin'....'n real soon.....Halloween....

Dewey Dewster here....

6:12 PM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey
It became the season of the victory of baseball also in Japan.
It is thanks to the player and the supervisor to have shown a wonderful fight.
Though it continues a little more.
A wonderful weekend at the season of autumn
:D

from loved ume tyan

3:48 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Hehehehe...

B

10:02 AM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

I laughed so hard, water came out my nose! BOL!
Peace out,
Winnie

11:29 AM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Joey... we are thinkin you may be regretting makin all that public ... you know that Lacie gets a bit defensive about her .... ummm ... bottom.

I'd be watchin' mine, if I was you.
Fergi

9:51 PM  
Blogger Deetz said...

Uh oh, better hope Lil Lacie don't see that one.....lol
Deetzy

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home