Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Boston Terriers FTW!!!!!!

So I was sitting around this weekend thinking about how the reputation of Boston Terriers around the world was at stake because of this stupid polar bear...




I was kind of alarmed by my failure to destroy the stuffy...




Then I had a good chuckle and told Tanner it was ON




He, of course, was all WTF are you talking about?!?!




DONE AND DONE. Polar bears beware, you are no match for a Boston Terrier!!! I hope my Steelers show the same tenacity today and WIN WIN WIN!

37 Stains:

Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay ummm i do not want to alarm yoo but it luks to me as if yore polar bare may hav ben infekted with wun of those aliyen chest busters if yoo see a lardj slavering blak polar bare shaypd kreetcher i wood sugjest running for the eskayp pod!!! ok bye

1:12 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

woah man that's guiness book of records material... boston terriers rule!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I had no doubt that you would defeat that dumb toy. Boston Terrier proof indeed.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:02 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We knew you could do it, Joey - the Boston Terrier with jaws of steel!!!

Congrats - the OP Pack

4:03 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I knew that Polar Bear was no match for you guys...

Good work!!

Hey, tell your Mom that my Mom tried that pork/apple/brown sugar recipe on your Mom's Cooking Blog...

My Mom & Dad loved it...I don't know how it tasted, cuz they didn't share...

It smelled good though!!!

Abby xxxooo

4:17 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Way to Go! good luck to the Steelers...we hope you have a great season.

gussie

5:04 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Joey!
Finally!
Now you can rest. Your reputation is intact!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:05 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Your reputation is unsullied! And you have saved the honor of many other doggies. That polar bear didn't have a chance. (He did look cute dressed up)

5:05 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Way to go Joe! I knew you were just biding your time before going in for the kill.

wally t.

ps. Can you loan some BT mojo to the Seahawks? It's not working out for them so much this year.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh my...first of all

GO STEELERS...we wish you guys lived here...and they better win tonight. Our bruvver went to the Pens home opener...(last opener at the Civic Arena...) and we got some amazing pix...will share later...

OK...that stuffie on that package...not the polar bear but the one in the dog's mouth...it looks just like a Lakeland...I'm thinkin' I need one of those...plan to google right after my visit here...

As for you killin' the polar bear...STRONG WORK....

Um...I have this nasty spot on my lip...all scabby and nasty and it HURTS...do you think Tanner gave me it? Just wonderin'..

Lacie is INSUFFERABLE with those purple bows and diva dress ya sent...honestly. She won't share the demented rabbit either.

Thank you guys soooooooooooooo much for sending that package...

LOVE YA MAN!!!!!!

Pawslaps...Scruffy

Missin' the game; gotta go...

5:34 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo The Man!
Woo The Man!!
Woo The Man!!!

I know SB is just beaming with pride!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:36 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Way to GO, Joey! I knew you could do it!
Love,
Ammy

5:51 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Go Joey, he is done.
Sally Ann

6:36 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Arrrooooooo!
Ike

7:02 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

W00t W00t W00t!!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:14 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

You did it and you did it and you DID IT! Yea for Joe and his bulldog jaws!

Kisses,
Stella

7:14 PM  
Blogger Ziggy Stardust said...

Wow you showed him whos boss!! Be careful though cause I think Polar Bears are endangered and you don't want those animal rights people all up your butt. Good job though.

licks and sniffs, Sasha
p.s. if they come around just blame Tanner

8:24 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

We knew it was just a matter of time.... you showed 'em who's boss.

Rest now, and gloat.
Jake (and Fergi) xxoo

8:35 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Joey, Joey - the Stillers won - & it is about time, don't ya think!!!!

-da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau in Stiller-burgh-

9:04 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You showed that polar bear that he's no match for you Boston Terriers, Joey! Great job and congrats to your Steelers!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

2:46 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ah Joey,
I am kind of sad for that polar bear. I thought was shaping up to be the perfect brother. But I guess you're right. A BT has to do what a BT has to do. I never doubted you for a second, by the way.

xo
SB

4:51 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I KNEW you could do it, Joey!!!

The Steelers scared me last night. I thought we were FINALLY making a statement, and then they let them come back so close!! I MISS TROY!!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

RIP Polar Bear...I knew you could do it Joe!

Winnie

7:30 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Hooray!!!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

We totally rock

I think your mom should get a refund for (un)truth in advertising

9:23 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Explosion acknowledged.
Good Job!!!
Nice strategy by Tanner to act like his friend and then you could attack while he had his guard down!!
That is called BT Teamwork!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Well de-stuffed, guys! I don't think I'd let you guys in here, as it would most likely cause severe damage to my stuffies!

B

11:51 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Was that open heart surgery? You have the gentle touch of a master surgeon.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Joe, looks like in the first picture, you were leaning to let out a giganteous fart that, when inhaled by the polar bear, burst his lungs... your gas is a special type! BOL!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

THEY ALMOST LOST AGAIN...OMD...

This is disturbing...

And Scruffy got into a fight with a BT at the vetties today...see bloggie...sheesch...

Love my dress barks,

Laciegirlie

5:14 PM  
Blogger Oskar said...

I knew that toy could not stand up to the punishment you guys were doling out!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Oskar said...

I knew that toy could not stand up to the punishment you guys were doling out!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Duffy said...

Excellent destuff technique! I'm obviously not as experienced as you, but I think I can recognize genius when I see it. Nice work.

Duffy

8:28 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I nevew had any doubt..polaw beaws awe no match fow tewwiew stubbownness. I think thewe is nothing that is a match fow a tewwiew..Ten Acity!
i hope youw team wins, if not, you have to go help them
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:42 PM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey
The destroyed thing is a shortcut to the reproduction.
Now please reproduce it. :D

from loved ume tyan

4:54 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

You said you'd do it and you did!! Way to stay true to your word Joe =)

Lilo

5:20 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Good job Joe but we do feel a little sad for the sweet little polar bear.

MOlly, Taffy and Monty

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home