Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

News from the rear...

I have not gone number 2 since dinner time yesterday and I am not farting at all. (since the bad guts I have been farting like MAD! Mom and Dad come home from work and both go OMDOG and gag!! woo hoo!! LOL) Mom is hoping things are solidifying into a beautiful solid poo. Seriously, humans need hobbies or something. She has been following me around the yard like a stalker!! Anyway, I am sending this from my laptop as I am still having a GREAT time in Scotland at the wedding...thank dog I am not home because a terrible dust storm blew through last night...




They are so creepy. Everything turns brown and the sun gets blocked out!!


I bet not many of you guys get storms like this?! The big building in the video is the middle school across the street from us, I yell at the kids that go there everyday. I can't wait for school to start again, its so boring in the summer with nobody to bark at.



Just before I left DOOFLE DORE used his wizard skills to STEAL my light bulb that Sophie sent me...




I will share more about this tomorrow, I was NOT amused. I am ill and this is how he treats me?!?!?

27 Stains:

Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Joey -- Good thing they have a TV in the back room of the wedding reception.

Special fun when our respective favorite teams play each other...

(Happy p--ping!!!)

Jake

12:31 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Wow...That's a weird storm...Would you have been hiding in the bathroom if you weren't in Scotland??

Anyway...I'm glad the "News from the Rear" is good...I know what you mean...Our humans have a strange fascination with that stuff...

Abby xxxooo

12:53 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

I ALWAYS get constipated after a bum explosion! HEE HEE! I keep my folks in suspense for a day or two. It's AWESOME!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Well your guts are a worry Joe especially for your pinkies. D & B totally understand about that pukey stench. Tess has those moments too.
We hope your pinkies kept their mouths closed during that sand storm. Sometimes we get them but not nearly as bad as that.

tailwags
Noah

1:42 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Now, we will be waiting for poo-news!
We know about those dust storms here too!
Yesterday we had one of those that left us without power for 3 hours!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

2:06 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you are going to be just fine joey...i think you are getting a tad bit over dramatic....lol..actually i think that doof is being theraputic to you...if he started treating you the way you wanted to be treated you would get weak....this way you keep your fight....

2:32 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

happy to hear all is good with your rear! :0

that storm is freaky cool. like it baby, like it!!!!

2:43 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Whoa Joe! I've never seen a storm like that.

I've had similar, um, rear issues. When my ma ape came home the other day she thought someone pooped in the house! I wonder if I have what you do? Maybe Sophie has a secret admirer who has put a curse on both our butts!

I hope the new Anti-B works wonders and clears things up. As your Doctor I think that you must test your intestinal fortitude with a pizza for sure.

wally t.

2:54 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Glad to hear your systems are stabilizing. And what a weird storm. Dust in Norwegian means stupid. Tee hee..

Bajas

3:23 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The poo has baked INTO woo...

I think woo need ice khream to help mooooooove it along!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:29 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

That is a creepy storm! The only time it looks like that around here is when there's something seriously on fire nearby, which is pretty often, actually ...

5:17 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hoping for a solid report from you tomorrow.

Woo Hoo, the OP Pack

6:30 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

with guts or not, I AM FARTING LIKE MAD! mom and dad complain i even fart in my sleep. oops!

wet wet licks

Boo

8:52 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

what the heck?? does everything get all dusty? does it get in the house? in your eyes and stuff? how long do they last. maybe i should just google this.. No poo is better than goo poo, I guess.
Morgan

11:07 PM  
Blogger Dandy Duke said...

Wow! This dust storm must make a whole lot of extra work for your mom!
We agree with Khyra - ice cream fixes everything!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:17 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Well, at least your mom has something to occupy herself, what with being a poop stalker and all. I imagine you are cooking up a special treat for her.

I am glad we don't have those dust storms here. Looks nasty.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:38 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Hope you feeling better today.

Simba and Jazzi xx

5:48 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Holy C#$! That is a crazy storm - looks like Iraq - put on some camo and you could have fooled us all!
Hope you beer sh%$s are getting better!
Rosie

5:57 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Glad you are not dying or having to deal with the scary dust! Hope your poops get well soon!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Those dust storms look really scary. Good thing you were in Scotland when it happened.

Sounds like your butt is on the road to recovery!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

JOE!

That dust storm was freaky weird. I'm glad you were in Scotland for that so nodog has to clean all the dust out of your cracks! (hehehe)

I'm glad to hear that your poo is perculating nicely and that you're back to your normal gassy levels. Please give a poo report as soon as one is available.

I have to tell you that I'm not at all surprised that Stella won the most Doofus face contest on Eduardo's blog, once I knew YOU were judging. I'm sure your mama influenced you just a little, didn't she? I know she's secretly in love with my sissy and you have a soft spot for her too, don't you? Go ahead. You can admite it, man.

Goober love,
Stanley

7:57 AM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Have you tried singing this little light of mine? ;)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Shameful!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate duststorms. We've been pretty lucky for the past three years, though, and have only had maybe two in all that time -- which is AMAZING for us! We usually would get two or three every spring.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Oh my dog! That is such a strange colored sky! I hope you poop soon so your mommy can bet off your behind. :)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Nibbles Treats said...

Weird storm!

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

11:01 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oooooh! Cool storm, Joe!
Love,
Ammy
Resident Meteorologist,
Ao4

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home