Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, July 06, 2009

900!!!!!!!!!

GUYS in all of the holidays and shopping and other excitement I failed to celebrate my 900th post!!!

900!!! That is like how many years Mom has been alive!!! WOW!!!

I have made so many friends in the time I have been blogging, it is amazing and humbling. We have also lost some friends, but we always remember them in our hearts. I am so glad to be part of DWBs!!

I thought I'd share some old pics to celebrate our 900 posts!! Mom said she wants me to show pictures of both Tanner and I, sheesh, I need to remind her this is MY blog...

Joey and Tanner

Valentines 2006

sleeping friends

doofus?
These shirts are from Miss Sunshade, boy do we miss her!

usual sunday

tanner looks so dignified!

they really dont HATE each other, I swear

hoodie dogs

I hope you enjoyed some pictures from past blog posts, we have enjoyed all of the fun, pain, laughter, tears and new friendships!!

37 Stains:

Blogger doyle and mollie said...

wow man 900 posts... that's a forest!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the shirts! Those are great.

Thanks for standing up with me, Joey, on my big day. (You know, Sophie is going to be there and you know how girls go for groomsmen...) Now...how do you feel about possibly wearing a kilt? I know you missed out on it in Beagadoon and you could probably wear trousers. But I gotta tell you, chicks dig a guy in a kilt! And you've certainly got the legs for it.

Congrats on your 900th post! WOW!

Your pal,

Petey

6:50 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG.. 900 posts??!! We are only at 300 plus... CONGRATS!
Yes we are grateful for all the friends we have made through DWB and you guys (and your mom) are definitely at the top of our list!! THANK YOU for leaving those words of support and prayers on our blog when we lost Baby Chloe. Having friends like you make the pain more bearable. **hugs**

7:19 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

joe...i can honestly say that mom and i have read every one of your posts and we enjoyed e veryone...you made a lot of doggies and old doggie mama and papas....very happy...you are our fave....we love them all...but i admit...you are our fave.....well you and mango...well you and mango and wally...oh and tad..oh and charlie and opy....welll..you get the point ...right

7:52 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Congratulations! Wow! 900 posts!
I am so happy to be your friend!
I love those t-shirts from Sunshade!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Nanette said...

Happy 900!!!!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I can't even think about 900. You are very busy. How do you ever find time to get your picture taken?

8:40 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Woo know why she missed it don't woo???

BEKHAUSE IT IS 900 DEGREES!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:55 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Joey, I just can't believe you have already made 900 posts. What are you going to do when you hit 1000. I think you should go to LA and rent out that Staples stadium place and have a lottery for tickets. I just love, love, love that first picture. YOu are the most handsomest ever.

xo
SB

9:09 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow 900 thats a lot!!! if the spartans had 900 insted of 300 maybe they woodnt hav all gottin kild in the faymus dokyoomentry 300 spartans isnt enuf!!! also i like yore doofus shirts i wud like to get wuns for me and my brother tucker just to confirm tho doofus is an insult rite??? i dont want to aksidently giv tucker a compliment ha ha ok bye

9:37 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

900! that's a lot! like 3 years lot!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:57 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 900, Joey! That's a whole lot to say! You guys know that you're one of our very favorite blogs! There is hardly a time we come here when we don't leave laughing our heads off!
We hope you keep blogging for 900 more years!

Love ya lot,
Maggie and Mitch

2:19 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Congratulations dudes! Haroooo! You know, there are benefits to having to be in pictures with the Doof. It really highlights your handsomeness.

wally t.

ps. There were fireworks. I decided not to post the pictures of me shaking in my ma ape's lap. Ruins my street cred.

3:11 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

We feel so fortunate to have you as our friends!

Congrats on your 900th post!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

Wow...900 Posts...That's alot of important stuff you have shared with us...

Thanks for always making us smile...You guys are the best...

I can't wait for the next 900...

Abby xxxooo

3:44 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

900 wow!!!! Congrats!!!!! We can't wait for the next 900 cause a day without Joey and the Doof is like a day without sunshine( ARchie told me to write that.he has been thinking of going into advertising..) Love A+A

5:25 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh Wow...congratulations, and thanks for the retrospective of you and Tanner. Hope all is well, my d.o.d. is going to be in Azrizona this weekend to visit G.Pop, hope you guys can plan a few nice warm days for him!

Gussie d

5:45 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

900?! That's the biggestest number I've ever heard of! Congrats!
Meanwhile--great photos! Thanks for sharing. :P

6:27 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Congrats on your 900 posts, guys! I know we haven't been friends for that long, but I always love coming to see what kind of trouble you boys are getting into. Thanks for making us all smile around here!

Here's to the next 900!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OMD...900 posts!!! WOW!!! congrats Joey...and I can't wait to see you in your kilt!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:24 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That is really really a lot of blogging! You should be proud! Me and my mom (and sometimes even Arrow!!) always get a smile from your blog. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Deefor

9:04 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Happy 900 posts, Joey!!! You rule at blogging. :)

9:21 AM  
Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi guys!!
900 posts?!! Wahoo!! Congrats! I sure have enjoyed reading and sharing your adventures!
I love the pics - thanks for posting them for us.
xo

10:09 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Those photos are too cute for words.

I was thinking I'd like to get those doofus shirts for my brother -- but now that he's a big fancy modeling star, he tells me he's grown out of his doofus period.

What I think is: once a doofus always a doofus. Right???

Anyway, congratulations on those 900 posts -- they always give us something to smile about. For that, we're grateful!!

Jake of Florida

10:55 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

900,000 congrats!!!

wags from the whippets

12:00 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Wow! Congrats on 900 posts! I lurves the doofus shirts... my momster needs one! ;)

12:09 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey and Tannew
I'm so happy that you awe pawt of my life..thank you fow cheewing us thwough good times and bad. We can always wely on the two of you to make ouw day bwightew.
smoochie kisses and congwatulations on a big 900
love
Asta
muwahhhhhhhhhh!

12:13 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey guys!!! Happy 900!!! Way to GO!
Great pix. I won't even say that it looks like you guys actually like each other in all of those...
Play bows,
Zimmie

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

oh Joe, we have lived through these posts, some rocky times, some happy times, so amazing times, and some sad times.

especially when I so suddenly deleted, oooops sorry, my J says tonight is not "all about me"!

A wee poem at the end here, from me to youse to celebrate your wondrous achievement, 900 posts and still blogging. I have only just celebrated my 100th in about 8 months on my third blog (so far, and so happily not deleted by her with the quick finger on the button), so youse are doing so well.

"We love, love, love your blog, it cheers us up when we are feeling blue,

Joey, Tanner, and your Mama, we love you.........that is so true."

It may not be good, but hey, I am only a dog!

1:17 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on 500!!!! That is wonderful. We loved seeing all the photos, loved the under the blanket couch one and those two blue shirts are just too funny.

Woos, the OP Pack

1:19 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

We just cannot believe you are at your 900th post - that really is pawsome. Congratulations!!
We loved your pictures - in particular the Doofus ones - they are just so funny.
We are glad you are blogging and sorry we missed so many posts before we ever knew you!!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

1:46 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Congrats on the 900 posts pals! Pawsome, just like you two. Thanks a million, you crack me up dudes! You need to be knighted or something for services rendered. I'll go and tell HRH Bailey to get a move on ...

Wiry wags and kissies Eric xxxx

3:52 PM  
Blogger Nibbles Treats said...

This is simply amazing. Congrats! You rock!

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

11:36 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Congrats, Joe! You have done an excellent job since we have known you and I want to go back and look at some of those posts that start with #1, 2, 3, and on and on.

Heres to the next 900!!!

Kisses,
Stella

12:49 PM  
Blogger Ocie Jane said...

OMDog! Joey, where did Miss Sunshade get those COOLEREST doofus shirts? Because MY brother is a doofus, too! lololol

**hugs**
Ocie

1:10 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Congratulations guys! What an achievement! I think I am about 800+ posts behind you.

Your friend, Lenny

7:16 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Why did Tanner have to be in EVERY photo? Sheesh.

Nice pictures of you. I like your doofus shirts especially.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home