Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm a MAN!

Ok I promise I am over my EMO phase and I have to say this is not Sophie's fault. She is famous and beautiful and I knew when I got into it that she would always have more admirers. But as long as I stay number 1 I am ok. Plus, man Mango is so big and handsome, how can I be jealous. Its not like she is having an affair with his Pee Wee brother!!

Also...




This thing is NOT so bad...but I am still pouting a LITTLE bit.

The VET is probably going to say I need a new diet and Mom is pretty nuts about feeding me stuff made in the USA, I think I have an idea of what I can eat then...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It doesn't get more all American than that! I will even leave off the salt if it helps!!!

Thanks to you all for support, you guys are the best friends ever!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm telling ya, dude, K-I-L-T. You're gonna have the ladies falling all over you. Sophie is going to have to take a number and get in line if she wants any time with Mister Joseph Stains.

Your pal,

Petey

2:15 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes, lose the salt and woo will be just fine!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: And she khan't help but wuv woo so!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, heehee good idea to leave the salt off..u will always b her #1..

b safe,
~rocky~

2:36 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe,

No broad is worth getting all emo over. A hamburger, on the other hand..

wally t.

ps. I have been known to get a bit emo over my ma ape and also a chocolate lab named Mocha. Don't tell anyone. It's a little embarrassing.

pps. Good luck with the broken butt.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

You are not only A man....you are THE man!!

And I have heard so many good things about In and Out and we don't have them where we live. Any chance you can get Tanner to fly over my house with a bunch of burgers?

4:37 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: Just concentrate on your butt and Miss Sophie will be there when you feel better. She is one solid gold lady.

gussie

5:57 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I'm soooo glad you are feeling better...

I was sooo sad after reading your last post that I couldn't even leave you a comment...I didn't know what to say...

I really like your new bed...It's not a snuggle ball, but it looks like it is giving you a big snuggle anyway...

Don't worry about Sophie...You know she loves you best...

Abby xxxooo

6:10 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Hmmm... for some reason I don't think those things will be included in your diet!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:35 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

*cough cough*

in the pic on the cushion, u look like a "hot dog".

wet wet licks

Boo

6:59 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Gosh Joey, I sure like your idea of a diet. It sure looks yummy. Any chance you could share some of that?

You are so hamdsome on your new bed and look very sexy. Are you sure you aren't a weinie dog in disguise?

Hope the butt problem is getting better.

{{{huggies}}]...Mona

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may complain but you look comfy in that Serta. Your mom knows how to take care of you. One bad thing about dogs: you make us love you so much but you dont live even half as long as we do. Terrible design flaw.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

In and Out Burger...
Ike

9:10 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmmmmmmm, In-N-Out Burger ...... ***DROOL***

Oh, sorry, what was this post about again?

9:22 PM  
Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

NO worries Joey, you are the MAN!!!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hey - I cannot wait to see you in a kilt! I'm Scottish you know...I go for that sort of thing. Morgan

12:50 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Joe we are just catching up with your posts. Gosh what trauma you have gone through the past few days.

Well if your Mum wants an all American diet may we suggest eggs...easy side up, (think that is what you call them over the pond)...... eggs are good for Dire Rears!

Molly, Taffy and Monty

1:25 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You are going on the MacDonald's diet? Can I move to arid zona and do the same?

Your new bed seems OK, but it will take a while to get it flat and comfy what with you being so small and all.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:55 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

I thought America runs on Dunkin
Rosie

3:19 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh Joey! Sophie is a lady of the world & she has do many admirers everywhere...of course you will always be #1

& Little Dexterlabradude is my little cub...ala Asthton Kutchers & Demi More... He's a youngin, but trainale & oh so cute!

Love & Licks,
Randi

5:09 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Joey, I think your all-American diet sounds AWESOME! I am totally going to eat that too!

Glad you got the issues in your love life worked out. I know things can get complicated with a dude as handsome as yourself.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh boy, Archie has watched your movie a million times and he can't stop SOBBING.....I keep telling him not to watch it any more but he keeps replaying it....And I have to just ask a small question..The doof gets a snausage sandwich and what do you get..ANTIBIOTICS???? As for the bed???DEMAND THE OLD ONE BACK you are a terrier ,boy....snap out of this..Love your back up woman Aggie and her sobbing brother arch

6:30 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

My daddy completely approves of your all-american diet! But my momster... well... oiy... she's a food nazi!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Mmm...cheeeeeeburger...

8:14 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

You look pretty relaxed in your new bed, Joey, and I think there's enough room for me to slide in beside you.

I haven't even tasted a MacDonald's hamburger yet. I think it's about time things change at my house.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Joey, and yes you too Tanner -- Let's just forget all this vet stuff and broken heart stuff and soft poo stuff and dying stuff -- and do what real men (and some women too) do tonight:

WATCH THE ALL STARS GAME.

WATCH OUR HERO "THE GREAT ALBERT"

AND OK -- THE JETER

AND WHOEVER IS YOUR D-BACK GUY

OK????

Jake and Just Harry

9:58 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
I'm so glad you're back to your "guy" self.
Hope this never happens again, but just in case it does, please gimme a call. We'll go out for a few beers, watch a hockey game or gamble, then hit the strip club. Dad says that's what guys do when sh*t hits the fan.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

11:49 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Burgers and fries! We are on our way.

Simba and Jazzi xx

12:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Joey! Check out Eric's bloggie today!

(Ouch - why is Mommy typing so hard when my head is throbbing?)

Your pal,

Petey

12:45 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hi Joey
If your mom starts feeding you that diet we are coming right over!
We look forward to seeing you two handsome boys at the wedding - we hope you will save a dance for us.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxxx

1:04 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Now that's my kind of meal, Joey, and I can pass on the salt too.

woo, Thunder Dunder

5:59 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, yeah. Burgers! Burgers! Burgers!
Luv,
Dave

1:42 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! You know I love you an even if I have a wondering eye, I will only ever really love you ... my #1

xo
SB

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home