Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, July 17, 2009

So far, I am not dying...




THIS IS WHAT FEAR LOOKS LIKE!?!?!?? argh. I hate going to the vet.

BUT he said it appears that I am NOT dying. I really liked hearing that. I got some new antibiotic called Tylan that my vet says they give to PIGS!?? WTF?? They said that because the antibiotic they gave me last time worked at first then I went back to the regular runny poo, the problem is most likely isolated to the small intestines.

They DID take my blood to test other stuff but they hope this new antibiotic helps. Mom forgot to ask him if lots of hamburgers and fries would cure me...




Come on Mom, just ASK?!?!

I am off to the wedding, Mom will get the results from the lab on Monday so I am going to just forget about it for now and have fun!!

28 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom thinks you should try a probiotic. Whatever.
Ike

6:16 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YEP!

Pawty time!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Did woo ask the v-e-t if it was related to all the good organisms in your body being KHOOKED just by going out to pee?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, did ya ask the vet iffin u got the bad poopies from Tanner lickin u in the face...he eats poo, ya knows..

b safe,
~rocky~

6:46 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i think i cant wait to see you at the wedding....thats what i think...lets just party our butts off and not even worry about anything but having fun

7:14 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

maybe you are just going to be a runny-poo kind of guy...you seem to feel good.
Morgan

8:02 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
My mom was thinking about a probiotic too but your Vet knows best!
Have fun this weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:51 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

A hamburger and fries would definitely cure you, Joey! We're sure of it! That is one frightened look!
Have a blast at the wedding!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:58 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Has anyone actually tried Hamburger and fries as a cure....You should really be the first matie.
Good luck with the test results on Monday Joey.

tailwags
Noah

4:09 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: We are glad to hear the good news.

Stay away from the Haggis and drink the single malt slowly.

Gussie

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW. What a face. No wonder your parents are so in love.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

We're so so so glad you're not dyin'!!!!

We didn't think you were -- but you were so concerned, we started to worry too.

Mom and Dogdad said to apologize about last night's game -- actually, I know them, and they're just being polite. Tonight and tomorrow are still to come...

But we'll be having a real ball in our kilts in Scotland right????

See ya'

Jake of Florida (Still minus any form of ID)

7:12 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

How could she forget to ask about burgers and fries!?! Honestly - BIPEDS!
I hope the Lab has good things to report. Who's doing the Lab-testing for you - Dave? Ha roo roo roo!
Tail wags,
Storms

9:40 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Yep...It's pawty weekend...

Let's have fun!!!

I think hamburgers & fries are worth a try...

Abby xxxooo

12:47 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

My food nazi momster seconds the probiotics... My laid-back daddy thinks the burger and fries are DEFINITELY going to do the trick!

1:30 PM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Joe, we have to admit we fell off our chairs laughing at the picture of you sitting in the car. We do apologise but it is just too funny for words.

Hope your Dire Rear gets better with the new antibiotic.

Have a good weekend.

MOlly, Taffy and Monty

2:04 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I have read enough about Joe to know his Mom feeds him yogurt (a probiotic) and the best food she can find, so its probably just a tough little bug in there and this pig stuff should take care of it.

See you at the nuptials,

Kisses,
Stella

2:12 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Yep that is the face of fear......We say eat drink and party this wekend dude...who knows what they will come up with next...Love A+A

2:17 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Hamburglars and fries most definitely. Maybe some pro-bs but I think they work better in ice cream.

wally t.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh Joe, you look so vulnerable standing there it just makes us want to cry...
Have a great time at the wedding!
Ozzie & Rocky

2:41 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Yeah.. for now enjoy the wedding pawty first!!
So did your mom ask the Vet if Hamburger and Fries is the cure for runny poop?? Did the Vet recommend complete isolation from a certain pesky lil' brother of yours so that you can have some well-deserved rest? Heehee..
Anyway, hope they can find out the problem causing the runny poop.. **hugs**

5:36 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You look very cool in the vet's office. When Arrow had the squirts my mom had to switch him to special lamb and rice food. And me of course. (Before that it was smelly dry stuff only) Maybe if you only ate steak.... Have a fun weekend.

Deefor

6:30 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hope the results come back good and that you get that burger and fries. Have fun at the wedding and don't worry about it - that's next week.

woos, the OP Pack

7:03 PM  
Blogger Summit the Super Mal said...

Woo there Joey~
It's got to be the poo licker. I think the poo licker should be the one going to the v-e-t not woo!!! Hope woo feel better soon so you can have fun at the wedding.
Your pal,
Summii

(PeeEss Woo: I've heard bacon and cheese helps the screamin' whammiis)
(PeeEss Woo: Mom is makin' me correct that...sometimes I only hear what I want to hear..."I" think bacon and cheese would work but I only play a surgeon on my blog.)

11:48 PM  
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Oh wow! Runny poo! That's no joke wen yu hav ferr near yor bottom hole. I hope yu get better down thare, ol mate. Shor will mayke the wedding intrestin tho if yu don't. Hehehe.

Hey, best not lik thare till it's better, k?

5:00 AM  
Blogger Chef said...

Joey -Pizza is the best cure for loose poopies. More pizza is even better. But I have a feeling your Mama won't agree and she'll give you yogurt and rice. But she's wrong. It's pizza.

Have fun at the wedding!

xox
Chef

7:41 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Nothing like some haggas to calm your innards. Glad that whole Sophie thing is behind us (hee hee). I mean, really, good pals like us shouldn't let some gal come between us.

I am routing for you and your poo.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:44 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am shoor that hambergers and friez wood kleer yoo rite up espeshly if they wer in n owt berger fries!!! ok bye

2:43 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog agin hay thank yoo for visiting me and telling me abowt this unlisensd yoose of my pig powders i wil definitly be contakting this socalld vet to git the royaltee feez wot ar my doo!!! ok bye

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home